Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
It's going back to full-time - I took three months off at part-time to deal with my father's surgery (pre and post) to help out, but now I'm unable to support myself with the lessened hours. I'll be sure to get something out before I slap an ON HOLD notice on this baby.
Ah my bad. Reading comp isn't my strong suit I guess lol. Looking forward to that update

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright gang, it's up - the 0.5.1 version, complete with babysitting scenes to check out, along with the Corrupt Staff Meeting, and fixes to the sewers. Note that not all exits and entrances work, and there's going to be challenges in getting bridges to rise because they weren't given the proper items and switches in game - think of it as a preview for what's coming.

Check the first page for downloads (Mega, Workupload and Gofile) and a brief summary of what was fixed/changed for this version.

In the meantime, I'm going to be working full-time again (already tired as crap, I got used to shorter shifts!) and won't have as much time to work on this stuff. As soon as I can wrap my head around what to do with regards to Apathy, or how to change the coding so it's reflected like the Purity/Corruption options, I expect to be finishing this mod up.

I also plan on porting over most of the changes made in this version to the 1.X version once Nergal releases it, because that will be the version most people will know the best by then. Take care, have fun, and message me if you have any issues with it - I'll try my best to bug-fix what I can when I have the time for it.

Peace and love to you all.

~Demonic Pony, Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you fixed it, sorry for bother you!
Nope, you're all good - I never noticed it myself, paying most of my attention to the newer things. For whatever reason, her busts have all been erased, so I just have to go through them one-by-one and add them back in. Tedious more than anything, I'll have a hotfix up as soon as I can.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey all, just a quick fix here for Ms Amos' graphics - for whatever reason, all of her busts refused to show up and could crash the game. Download the hotfix below, unzip it and move the .rvdata2 files into your DATA folder, replacing the files already in there. Should fix everything right up.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The extracted files (from the zip) go into the Data folder. If you cannot see the Data folder, you need to use the tool I packaged with it. The Instructions for how to use it can be found in the text document in the original download.

The files with the extension.rvdata2 are maps and other things that the game needs to run properly. Unless you’re referring to other files, in which case, you’ll need to be a bit more specific.

Argelius

Mar 15, 2018
I did it. I used the decrypter, and extracted the data in the data folder but I dont know how to return it to the encrypted archive "game".

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Looks like you are confused there,after you use the decyrpter there is a new folder created call extracted ,there should be 2 new folders inside ,cut and paste them into the UDXM_v0.5.1 folder the one with the game exe

that's it's ready to play

U

User_51567

I really, really like the idea of more (or better said, better corruption).
In the normal game (and the Chilly update) it's Corruption very light...

Played the Chilly update a couple months ago so i'm curious about the comparisent of content between your mod and the Chilly Mod..
Does this mod have the same picture amount as Chilly or different ones of even less ? .

Want to play it, but don't want to play it and find out that there are scenes missing ^^.
(And my apology if this is a stupid question.)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s not quite on par with everything Chilly’s done, but it was created using the v0.8.2 framework that Chilly made, along with additional scenes and dialogues that were made new or ripped from the v0.9.x of Nergal’s original game.

So there are lots of scenes, the majority of which are along the Corruption path. Full game is about 3-4 gigs, so it’s entirely up to you if you want to play it. Just be careful and save often, it’s still a work in progress, so there are rough edges. Check the update notes on the first page to see what the major revisions are.

Reactions: User_51567
U

User_51567

It’s not quite on par with everything Chilly’s done, but it was created using the v0.8.2 framework that Chilly made, along with additional scenes and dialogues that were made new or ripped from the v0.9.x of Nergal’s original game.

So there are lots of scenes, the majority of which are along the Corruption path. Full game is about 3-4 gigs, so it’s entirely up to you if you want to play it. Just be careful and save often, it’s still a work in progress, so there are rough edges. Check the update notes on the first page to see what the major revisions are.
Well, then i'm going to wait a little while longer before trying it :) .
Will keep a close eye on this thread however

Thanks for your quick reply!

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello Xalenda, i did everything yous aid, but i still get the Ms. Amos Bust error. And I have the patch extracted in my Data Folder. Wat Nao?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well, then i'm going to wait a little while longer before trying it :) .
Will keep a close eye on this thread however

Thanks for your quick reply!
In case you were wondering, the scenes and stuff are all there, just modified for a heavier emphasis on Corruption for nearly everybody. Off the top of my head, the ones I spent more time on are:

Mom
Mrs. Jennings
Ms. Taylor
Donna
Ms. Amos
Neala
Sydney (I think)
Grandma

There are also new maps like a school yard, sewers, updated babysitting scenes, a few new dialogues, an entirely reworked opening and Nexus instead of the Underworld, and a general ease of progression.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Xalenda, i did everything yous aid, but i still get the Ms. Amos Bust error. And I have the patch extracted in my Data Folder. Wat Nao?
I missed an event, so sorry about that - just need to do the same thing you did earlier with the attached file, it should work then. If it pops up, tell me when/where it was so I can get to it more easily. Hope this fixes what you need!

Hotfix is also on the Front Page for new users, it won't be needed once I manage to get back to work on this.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
It's me again, i am still stuck. Error appears when I talk to ALison in front of her house for the first time. Then comes error;: Unable to find: Graphics/Bust/ MsAmos-1.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Read up a few posts and see the fix I've posted, it's a little annoying to fix but totally doable. Make sure to read the instructions on the first page and in the original DL text document. It describes in further detail how to fix all of these things.

U

User_51567

In case you were wondering, the scenes and stuff are all there, just modified for a heavier emphasis on Corruption for nearly everybody. Off the top of my head, the ones I spent more time on are:

Mom
Mrs. Jennings
Ms. Taylor
Donna
Ms. Amos
Neala
Sydney (I think)
Grandma

There are also new maps like a school yard, sewers, updated babysitting scenes, a few new dialogues, an entirely reworked opening and Nexus instead of the Underworld, and a general ease of progression.
I'm sure that you mod/game has enough content, i don't doubt that for even a second.
And i don't mean it in a negative way when i say i will wait untill trying it.

I really looking forward to your better corruption dialogs, but i'm looking forward to seeing them for all chars.
And there are so much games on the internet these days(or on this site alone)that i really don't have the time to play a game multiple times for some mods like yours i would like to make an exception in the end but only when i can have at least the same amount of content of the original game but only better (And when this mod is done, i expect it to be lots better)
Due to not having the time to play a game dozens of times i also really don't like "buggy" games, and with mods there are always a lot of bugs... So i liked to play it when al of those are gone and i can really enjoy the experience..

So it's really nothing negative towards you.
I just wait untill i know i can have the best experience with this mod :)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes