Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
We can make her better than before. Bigger, bustier, sluttier...

If anybody else gets that reference, congratulations- we’re both old.
*High fives* Albeit I'm one of the few that gets the reference but stays away from ol' granny

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
150536_1639804788777_5856545_n.jpg
so are you gonna replace the bad apple phone for a cool android to make the mod stand out more?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hehe, why not put in a Nokia joke if you plan to put it in?
A powerful demon needs to be defeated? Just throw your Iphone at it and insta-win.
That is worth putting into the game as a bonus ending! I’ll be sure to credit you with the idea.

Funny that you mentioned defeating a demon, as that’s part of what’s in store for you... in fact, I was up until 5A.M. “borrowing” (aka, stealing) other enemy images from another game and decided on what Meridiana’s boss fight form would look like, and how realistic they should be.

Purity: RPGM pre-packaged images
Corruption: Demonic and fiery women
Apathy: Cartoony

And yes, there will be differences in how you need to defeat her based on your playthrough!

Reactions: AnonForget

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i got it. the strongest demon in the world launches a all powerful attack at you and as a response you use a nokia phone as a shield. making the demon scared that he's powerless against your "magic"

Reactions: Xalenda

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Question; does anyone have the issue of the dizzy and sis threesome not loading? Or is it just not properly implemented yet?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I can’ t figure that one out yet. I’ve gone back through the event, the scene, the dialogue... something is missing, but I can’t find it. If you’re smarter than I am (which is probably likely), feel free to rummage through the Data folder and see if you can fix it.

Should - key word there, should - have the sewer maps up tomorrow or the day after, and then it’s time to knuckle down and get going on the changes I’ve been putting off repeatedly.

Going to take a page out of Nergals’ book, and release characters slowly, to make sure events don’t break the game. First up will be Mom, Mrs. Jennings, and Sydney.

Neala will most likely be half of the second update, along with fleshing out and putting in the Purity/Corruption/Apathy powers for real.

After that... I dunno. We’ll see. In the meantime, enjoy the sewer maps and the mini-scenes in them!

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
That is worth putting into the game as a bonus ending! I’ll be sure to credit you with the idea.

Funny that you mentioned defeating a demon, as that’s part of what’s in store for you... in fact, I was up until 5A.M. “borrowing” (aka, stealing) other enemy images from another game and decided on what Meridiana’s boss fight form would look like, and how realistic they should be.

Purity: RPGM pre-packaged images
Corruption: Demonic and fiery women
Apathy: Cartoony

And yes, there will be differences in how you need to defeat her based on your playthrough!
Thanks mate. Sign it as Dante if you will.

Otherwise, I am interested in having just a classical RPG fight, it could break the pace and throw us a different bone.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
I'm going to have to start the game again, the first Friday when I sleep the screen goes black and I have to use the wake button

after going to the first appointment with the nurse I see the televicion and then I do not know how to do so that the time continues to progress

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to have to start the game again, the first Friday when I sleep the screen goes black and I have to use the wake button

after going to the first appointment with the nurse I see the televicion and then I do not know how to do so that the time continues to progress
It could be that I missed a flag or event to switch over for Friday, or forgot to add in a Fade In. As for Saturday, I’m not sure what the issue is. Are you unsure how to progress time in the day, or does watching TV just freeze the game?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I figured out what was wrong on Friday, I accidentally turned Peter invisible without making it so he became visible afterwards. As for the television, I don’t see anything wrong with the coding,and when I tested it myself, it ran fine.

Are you using the latest version of my mod? There were some bug and map fixes that were posted here a few pages back that might fix that issue.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
On Saturday after watching TV when the girls are at the kitchen table I can not find what to do to make the time progress

I'm playing the one you left to download a couple of pages back 0.4.1

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well, because I forgot to code in the Afternoon meal, I'm just a dummy. I'll be sure to fix that in the upcoming releases, thanks for bringing it to my attention. If you're still stuck on how to progress the time, go upstairs to your room and read some comics from your bookshelf, they'll always work.

By the weekend, you should also have full access to the Nexus, which unlocks the Q button and lets you get to the debug room and do all the things that you used to be able to do right from the get-go. I just disabled it so people would be forced to try out the game before being given full reign to change everything.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'VE UPLOADED THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE GAME. CHECK THE OP FOR NEW LINKS!!!

Thank you and have fun exploring the sewers. I'll be putting up instructions on how to see the new babysitting scenes once I've finished uploading the new game. At the present time, this will be unavailable to any who do not have a copy of RPGMaker VX Ace.

An updated map of the Debug Room will allow you to see the new scenes once it has been programmed in (two to three days). Thank you for your patience and your support.

Reactions: fakelandempire
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes