Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@sagela At the present time, you can still play the mod with a Purity mindset, although there are very few changes to things, and the only "powers" you obtain are given through the Corruption-side of things (it makes sense if you play it). That will no longer be the case upon the final release, as LoneKaiser stated, since I'm mostly interested in just the Corruption side of things. Again, as LK stated, the original differences were almost non-existent; once I finish this side, I will probably open it up to others to remake the Purity side if they wish.

@LoneKaiser That's great! I love the way that you're leading up to the whole idea; I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@ayylmao1945 Shit, I keep forgetting to take the Help section out and rewrite that...

DO NOT USE THE HELP TEXTS.

They don't help with the mod, too much has been changed. What part are you stuck on?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@Ashton I didn't package it with this update; you should be able to just unzip and play / open in RPGMaker VX Ace if you have it.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Great mod Xalenda, a few questions:
-I can't progress with Mrs Jennings, I'm in endless quiz loop?
-How do you obtain the master key mentioned earlier in the thread?
-Is there a walkthrough for this mod?

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@joeyeroq Thanks for the compliment, always nice to hear! Let's see if I can help you out here:

The endless quiz loop happens because of a small programming bug - if you press Q and select Teleport, you'll go into the Debug room. Find Mrs. Jennings on the RIGHT side of the screen, and go through the menus until you find one called PROGRESS - bump that up a few digits (between 3 and 5) to advance past that. If it doesn't work, just go back and keep adding points until it does!

*NOTE* Doing this might cause weird problems in the game if you move Progress too high too fast. She caps out at some point, I think around 50-ish (I can't remember offhand.)
---------------------
The Master Key is obtained by corrupting Ms. Taylor, the Principal. Once she has been fully corrupted, a special scene will play out depending on how corrupted she really is (may involve some BDSM-like events; no pictures for now). The chain of flags that set this off are:

Finding the girls locker rooms (left side of the yard) --> corrupting Mrs. Jennings --> corrupting Ms. Taylor --> Key

You'll know you've progressed far enough when Ms. Taylor starts to act differently than before.
----------------------
No, unfortunately, there is currently no walkthrough. In my eagerness to change and mod things, I completely forgot to rewrite that entire thing - guess what I'm gonna be doing on my Christmas holiday! (Oddly enough, this makes me happy.) I might also make a new flow chart for the various women instead of just Mrs. Jennings. Depends on how much free time I can get to work on it.

Hope this all helps!

Reactions: bernthal

Kakarot24995

Nov 14, 2017
@ayylmao1945 Shit, I keep forgetting to take the Help section out and rewrite that...

DO NOT USE THE HELP TEXTS.

They don't help with the mod, too much has been changed. What part are you stuck on?
Sorry I didn't see that, I'm stuck with Mrs jennings everyday saying we have a quiz (second one), cant see how to progress in the story. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Didn't see the last replay sorry! Thanks!!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright friends, time for a bit of serious talk this post: My dad had a heart attack two weeks ago. Since then, he's improved greatly in leaps and bounds, he's back to 95% of what he was before then, and he should be free to leave the hospital he's in within a week. Unfortunately (first-world-problems ahead), the WiFi in the hospital is pure shit, and I spend about 3-5 hours at the hospital with him every day, including this past week and the foreseeable future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know promises made over a keyboard by somebody you've never met, don't pay, or even 'speak' to mean about as much to you as a fart in a tornado, but I'm trying to get things out at a semi-reasonable pace again. This whole thing has been weighing on me heavily since I first 'returned' back in October, and I really just want to get it done. Making it all polished and shiny will just have to wait for a bit longer.

Reactions: wookie517

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Imagine how I felt suddenly having to update a cheeky little bit of dialogue changes into a stand-alone mod that had a completely different outlook and progression path...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
In case I wasn't clear earlier when I asked about helping out:

If you assist in ANY fashion - even just playing the thing and bringing bugs to my attention - you'll be thanked in the final credits scene. If you go beyond that and have a hand in changing something - like writing scenes, or suggesting a new event, helping with bugfixes, etc, - you'll be rewarded for it in-game.

Oh yes... you'll be rewarded... I'm looking at you @LoneKaiser, and you too, @dirtyotaku13... ha ha ha... Ha ha ha... HA HA HA!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! OH YES, YOU WILL BE REWARDED!

Ahem.

Sorry, I... don't know what happened just then. Oh look, pigeons! D'you think they like Shakespearean sonnets and cookies?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick update here folks, Ms. Taylor’s scenes are 99% complete, outside of the “new” totally corrupt dialogues. @LoneKaiser has been a gigantic help with Sydney’s dialogues, and they look to be nearly finished as well.

Current status: 2/13 “done”. Wooo!

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
If by "Nearly finished" you mean "I still need to figure out a level 5 Shower BJ scene"? Yes. I agree.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well, if by "working on dialogues" you mean "working on creating scenes that introduce Neala and give some kind of backstory / plot that's sorely needed into the world to make it more of a game and less of a MILF-fuck simulator", then yes, I'm working on dialogues. ^_^

jack1234

Feb 27, 2017
i'm enjoying the mod so far but ive hit a standstill in mrs jennings i think im supposed to get her number to text her in the pak but i cant for the life of me find it

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
1546632815041.png
(Click for full-size)

This is a mock-up of what I want for one of Peter's end-game forms, only with bigger horns. If you think you can do it, lay it on me, my skills as an artist are laughably bad.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
i'm enjoying the mod so far but ive hit a standstill in mrs jennings i think im supposed to get her number to text her in the pak but i cant for the life of me find it
If you use your phone on her during school (lunch-time recess in the yard), she'll give you her number for emergencies. Otherwise, either your progress with her isn't high enough, she's not corrupted enough, or you haven't hit a flag to start it. Hope that helps!

Reactions: jack1234
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes