Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i cant find the cheat menu
It was moved a few versions ago now. Click on the maids button, second icon from the left in the top right corner, then click on the heart icon on the far left at the top. Underneath the stats menu on the right there'll be the cheats button.

Reactions: Develin

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ughhh so many mixed feelings here now that I've finally 100%ed everything. Congrats on yet another finished game TwistedScarlett, you're probably the quickest and most reliable dev on this site. I'm gonna miss these characters, this game has been such a wonderful happy place for me this past almost year. It really feels like there's more than one year of dev time put into this game. Anyway thanks for the faps and the memories.
I guess it's time to get through Friends with Benefits so I can be all caught up for the upcoming sequel.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
That's a tough one since I'm planning on making a collection of smaller games post FwB 2 to cover several ideas that have been little brainworms in my head for the past several years. I'll just let things happen naturally rather than trying to predict my future, but if I were to guess i'd say 3-4 games from now.
Any chance you could make that KP-like title based on the MHA IP? I recall you mentioning something like a redo on Tuition Academia with some ambitious ideas for that, so I was just thinking that maybe it could make good use of the KP formula with the concept of curriculums courses as opposed to Edicts, the Passive System, the idea that everything just happens in the combat screen, and so on. But yeah, I guess it is best to let things slot in on their own as you keep doing your best work over time.

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
Oh, did you kill her the first time? I'm not sure if there's a way to reset that parameter without visiting the cheats menu.
Yes i killed her the first time. I thought you could change the outcome throu the event because it tells you that you're rewriting history when you select it

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Playing the game was very enjoyable. All that worries me now is how Lily can manage to keep her crown on her head at that very rakish angle. :)

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Why? The game is already much longer than your average novel at ~220,000 words and features just over 50 sex scenes.
im not comparing it to other games. im making a judgement based on the pace and introduction of new characters with, like, a single scene(balethorn, jugg, (lillith, kind of)). guess it makes sense if the game was entirely based upon the maids art, and theres no point in keeping it up if theres no more art. but that just makes me wonder why it went off its hinges and became its own thing.

Reactions: Vergo88

Egris

May 6, 2020
Ughhh so many mixed feelings here now that I've finally 100%ed everything. Congrats on yet another finished game TwistedScarlett, you're probably the quickest and most reliable dev on this site. I'm gonna miss these characters, this game has been such a wonderful happy place for me this past almost year. It really feels like there's more than one year of dev time put into this game. Anyway thanks for the faps and the memories.
I guess it's time to get through Friends with Benefits so I can be all caught up for the upcoming sequel.
There's is going to be a sequel for Friendship with Benefits??? :000 please tell me that's true

Reactions: Vergo88

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Why? The game is already much longer than your average novel at ~220,000 words and features just over 50 sex scenes.
so if you are looking for feedback on this, we still need the blacksmith and enchanting shop to have actual characters (that we possibly get to fuck) and maybe set up a small trading outpost in the dungeon where our dungeon harem can get a couple extra scenes.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Welp can't even start this version. Last update I played, 0.9.0c, worked without issues and now nothing happens if I click the exe.

May 16, 2022
Did we really just abandon pregnancy completely for this??? Not gonna lie incredibly disappointed by this call as someone who was super excited to see more of it from one of the few devs that does it reasonable justice on this site.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Did we really just abandon pregnancy completely for this??? Not gonna lie incredibly disappointed by this call as someone who was super excited to see more of it from one of the few devs that does it reasonable justice on this site.
Paying attention?
1714223070273.png

Welp can't even start this version. Last update I played, 0.9.0c, worked without issues and now nothing happens if I click the exe.
Might need to update something on your end. This version of UtU was made with an updated version of Ren'Py and Java

• Haha
Reactions: Heimeropen

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Love your games as always TwistedScarlett, thanks for the final update! I'll likely be purchasing this on steam whenever/if you decide to upload it there to add to my collection of your games. Have you decided what your next project is going to be?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Fun fact: the game cap how much loot you can get from bags, but not from chest. So, if you want to max everything without cheats, after unlocking master of the universe, go to level 1, up until you see a chest, end your run, then next day choose to go to floor 999999999999999999999999, open the chest, and you can end your run

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes