MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
Congratulations for completing the game! I hope all the plans for the game were accomplished correctly and how the developer expected, or even in a better way. Despite I haven't finished the game, I can say it's really a gratifying experience beyond the sexual scenes and implications, and definitely the kind of history you have to pay attention to, charged with a really interesting gameplay with well-excecuted mechanics. This is going directly to my top 10 of 2024!

With that said, can I update the game and keep my saves? I was playing the 0.9.2 version and all my progress is there.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 3576532
Unveiling the Unknown - 1.0.0

Unveiling the Unknown is complete! Thank you to everyone for your support. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed making it!
This update finished Octavia's last content, adds post game content for three characters and a final bonus event for Lady B herself.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - -

Changelog:

1.0.0:
Manor:
  • Added Beatrice and Seraphina's postgame hangouts. +2 Sex Scenes +4 CG
  • Added Octavia's third and fourth hangout. +3 Sex Scenes. +4 CG
  • Added Lilith's second hangout. +1 Sex Scene +2 CG
  • Added Lady Balethorn's second hangout.+1 Sex Scene +2 CG
  • Overall +10,000 words.
  • Added a way to replay the final battle through Seraphina's hangouts.
  • Added a new outfit for Lilith with three styles.
  • Added a way to teleport to the other manor in your bedroom
  • Added a % Completion tracker to the guidebook menu button.
Misc:
  • You can now replay the finale fivesome scene.
  • Fixed Mirabelle and Ophelia's Succubus outfit having a blank spot at the nipple.
  • If you ambush an enemy and one-shot it, they will be left with a minimum of 1 HP.
  • Fixed Juggernaut's "New Dungeon Plus" and name in the Castle Garden not being the correct. Also fixed a typo in her name in the Forest.
  • Adjusted "Perform 200 reactions" to 100.
  • Adjusted "Reach Floor 250" to Floor 200
  • Adjusted "Defeat 100 Bosses" to 60 Bosses.
  • Cheats Menu Updated
Awesome! I've loved ALL of your games (including an earlier version of this) and can't wait to play. You rock sir!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Thanks!
I'm pretty sure they're just accusing my art of being AI, which is simply down to ignorance.
You could also look at it as flattery. Imagine creating art so good, it's accused of being AI. :KEK:

Anyways, congratulations on finishing yet another game with such haste. First page had you claim to be known for fast updates and you weren't playing around.

• Haha

Nameless888

Feb 16, 2023
Just an FYI, but my antivirus claimed that GoFile had a trojan, it didn't say anything about the Mega download. (Yes it was the actual download, not the site) I'd normally think it's a false positive, but why would only one link set it off, but not the other?
lol.png
Me too

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
For you future games are you planning on using Ren'py as well for all of them? I am not familiar with the engine but from what I have seen most are visual novels. Is it possible to create games that aren't visual novels in the Ren'py engine?
Renpy can create any turn based games easily.
It's more real-time dynamic/fluid games that it has a problem with.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh gee... 1/60 and it's a Chinese AV... whatever will I do?

FYI, this is Windows Defender's analysis of the Game's Folder after extraction and decompression: As you can see, it's clean: Zero threats detected. If you don't trust GoFile, simply download somewhere else. TwistedScarlett60 has had enough backlash of false positive reports ever since his last game's Steam Launch. Please, do not make his life harder than it already is.
Game's safe, hella fun and enjoyable!

1714189549034.png

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
An amazing game from an amazing dev.
This game went from something that made me curious to one of all time favorites.
Never going to remove it from my computer.

Nameless888

Feb 16, 2023
Oh gee... 1/60 and it's a Chinese AV... whatever will I do?

FYI, this is Windows Defender's analysis of the Game's Folder after extraction and decompression: As you can see, it's clean: Zero threats detected. If you don't trust GoFile, simply download somewhere else. TwistedScarlett60 has had enough backlash of false positive reports ever since his last game's Steam Launch. Please, do not make his life harder than it already is.
Game's safe, hella fun and enjoyable!

View attachment 3578291
I quite like the game and you're right, sorry to spoil the mood it's just the false positive caught my attention.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Wait, version 1.0 already? Big congrats to the dev. That was insanely fast. I only played one of the first few versions and though I'd skip a few updates until there is more content. Looks like we went too far Morty.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes