Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Congrats on finishing the game. I hope we get a few more post-game content updates in the future even if it's not immediate. This game is a masterpiece that deserves it.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is there by any chance a way to slow down the rate at which Events trigger that continue the main story? Or perhaps it's tied to something like progress on the dungeon and/or hangouts?

shinshinone

Sep 13, 2020
I agree, I think even modern RPGMaker games should be made in Ren'Py instead.
The main challenge is coding and making the maps, but it's doable and the engine will save you headaches in the long run.
You can look at Brothel King as another good example on how Ren'Py can be used to make games, both the good and bad.

The madman made an sandbox management simulator with modding and custom image packs to your own personal preference.
It's can also unfortunately can experience performance issues, as well as the amount of space it can take in your hard drives, due to the amount of data it needs to process said images.

Edit: Also, congratulations on going Gold! Always nice to see a game in a development actually finish!(y)

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
You know. While I love this game quite a bit? I can’t shake the feeling, that its lore/story ideas are a perfect set up for a different game with the rules based around Kane/ the older brother.

Now I’m not saying or Having any interest in playing as him. What I’m saying is, the set up itself is interesting and has opportunities. While plenty games have female virginity mechanics and powers given for keeping it. Almost no games where you play as a male have this lore/ mechanic to it.

I say why not embrace that?

Why not make a game where you play as a male hero, or futa still, either works. Where you have hero powers granted to you via lore reasons but the main restriction is you can’t have sex. If you lose your virginity you lose your powers or it’s game over.

I think there is a ton of potential built around a game with that in mind, sense you can get very creative with the world around it. For example. One rule could be you can’t be forced to have sex or hypnosis or brainwashing. If attempted a barrier of divine lightning strikes the offender and frees you.

So the goal of the probably monster girl antagonists are to make you willingly want sex. By surrounding your Player character with temptations, teases and opportunities to grope or touch girls. Both monster girls and human girls.

There could even be a slow building corruption system that showcases how perverted/ interested in sex this Hypothetical player character is. And how dedicated he is to slaying the main antagonist.

It’s mainly raised by Events in the main story as it progresses, but mainly via side events. Peeping on girls changing or bathing, reading dirty magazines, watching sexual activities others do, masturbating to lewd things. Groping girls breast or butts when offered at taverns. Etc.

Heck it could even be raised by boss and enemy’s that beg/ plead to not be finished off during fights. That offer to do something sexual in exchange for your mercy.

It all raises it over time and it unlocks more lewd scenes. For example you start off only being able to access kissing, but as It goes up you can get access to handjobs, boobjobs, nursing handjobs, blowjobs etc. plenty of options. It could easily also unlock new locations like brothels to visit or back alleys for prostitutiues.

I do feel this is getting a bit long so I will end it here and ask anyone to read and respond what they think of this. I have more ideas, but this is Off the top of my head.

Feel free to be honest.
To be honest, I feel kinda bad for him as all the pressure on him has screwed him up to see that he's the only one who can do it. Despite having help and a twin with the same kind of potential, basically ruining all his relationships and damning himself.

Reactions: sirviper235

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
This game could've been a masterpiece of the Futa/Trap genre if the dev didn't ruin it with AI SLOP

SHAMEFUL.

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge
Sep 10, 2019
For you future games are you planning on using Ren'py as well for all of them? I am not familiar with the engine but from what I have seen most are visual novels. Is it possible to create games that aren't visual novels in the Ren'py engine?

Reactions: DuniX

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Congrats Twisted my man! I hope this game gets a Steam release very soon!
Don't listen to hecklers who keep demoralizing everyone about the AI Art: They don't understand that it is for NPCs and Backgrounds only. The meat of the game is the Story and the Sex Scenes after all and I know fully well how well-drawn and animated those are. Since this is done, I'm gonna play it with impunity! Thanks for the opportunity!

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60
Congrats Twisted my man! I hope this game gets a Steam release very soon!
Don't listen to hecklers who keep demoralizing everyone about the AI Art: They don't understand that it is for NPCs and Backgrounds only. The meat of the game is the Story and the Sex Scenes after all and I know fully well how well-drawn and animated those are. Since this is done, I'm gonna play it with impunity! Thanks for the opportunity!
Thanks!
I'm pretty sure they're just accusing my art of being AI, which is simply down to ignorance.

barfboy

Mar 23, 2020
good job. however I would have liked some scenes knocking up all the other maids too, even if they don't have pregnant sex scenes.

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
Hello i'm using Seraphina to replay the "Final Battle" to spare both the Hero and Lilith but after they move to the castle i can't find Lilith even if i kill the Hero she doesn't appear are there choices i need to chose other than to spare her ?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hello i'm using Seraphina to replay the "Final Battle" to spare both the Hero and Lilith but after they move to the castle i can't find Lilith even if i kill the Hero she doesn't appear are there choices i need to chose other than to spare her ?
She should be in the north wing, next to Lady Balethorn if you're not the queen, or alone in the castle if you are

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
She should be in the north wing, next to Lady Balethorn if you're not the queen, or alone in the castle if you are
Nope can't find her

edit: I saved both her and the Hero is that what causing it ?
I downloaded a save file befor the final battle and this time it worked i believe there may be a problem with using Seraphina too replay the ending also sorry to trouble you after finishing a game and Congrats

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Nope can't find her

edit: I saved both her and the Hero is that what causing it ?
I downloaded a save file befor the final battle and this time it worked i believe there may be a problem with using Seraphina too replay the ending also sorry to trouble you after finishing a game and Congrats
Oh, did you kill her the first time? I'm not sure if there's a way to reset that parameter without visiting the cheats menu.

Demon Lord Spudbat

Formerly 'spudbat'
Feb 26, 2022
Hi question can i spam dungeon runs and daily chats at the start of the game without the story progressing or will it progress at certain amount of days passed no matter what? i kinda want to get the affection up as much as possible and gear the 2 maids i got up as much as i can before i start the story if possible

Reactions: ShadowB12
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes