tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Gratzz on another finished game. Was hoping there'd be pregnancy in this one too after mg1000 but can't have it all i guess.

The highest rated RPGMaker game on this site. For good reason too, it's the best one.
I'm interested in making a game inspired by it, especially since the only other game I can think of that was doing the same thing, Saria Reclaimed, changed into a visual novel recently.
There's also light-space love which is inspired by karryn's prison, thought it's made with unity instead of rpgm

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm thoroughly impressed, you made this game in such a short time frame (compared to so many projects going on for years) and it's not as if this is a short game. Can't wait to play the full version, it's awesome you released this right on time for the weekend! I truly hope this isn't your last work of art, can't wait to see what you might create next!

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Gratzz on another finished game. Was hoping there'd be pregnancy in this one too after mg1000 but can't have it all i guess.

There's also light-space love which is inspired by karryn's prison, thought it's made with unity instead of rpgm
Two of the scenes added in this update have pregnancy:
firefox_Nn9B7vNT0x.png
The Beatrice one is peak.

I'm thoroughly impressed, you made this game in such a short time frame (compared to so many projects going on for years) and it's not as if this is a short game. Can't wait to play the full version, it's awesome you released this right on time for the weekend! I truly hope this isn't your last work of art, can't wait to see what you might create next!
Already started my next game! :KEK:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Two of the scenes added in this update have pregnancy:
View attachment 3576775
The Beatrice one is peak.

Already started my next game! :KEK:
Amazing! Ehm...might I ask if it will again have the luxury of choosing the protagonists gender and can we again stick to girl on girl stuff? Not that it would be unfair if you decided to not do that again immediately, couldn't complain!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Amazing! Ehm...might I ask if it will again have the luxury of choosing the protagonists gender and can we again stick to girl on girl stuff? Not that it would be unfair if you decided to not do that again immediately, couldn't complain!
Next game is Friendship with Benefits 2, which has a POV male protagonist

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Next game is Friendship with Benefits 2, which has a POV male protagonist
Thanks, good to know, fully makes sense given the first game, and while it's not my cup of tea I'm sure a lot of people will be very happy that series continues, so that's great! :D
You're working so diligently anyway that I feel somewhat confident it won't be long either way till you work on a game more up my alley again, which I mean as a compliment, if that's not how things go I can only be happy with having My Tuition Academia and this game, which are both definitely worth replaying once in a while anyway! :)

Mar 11, 2021
my, aren't you fast! Another game down in under a year, already working on the next one while you're still setting up the store for this one! But in the pipeline for future games, where's that karryn inspired game fit in, 2 games from now? 3? or is it just a general "I'd like to try making that sometime"?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
my, aren't you fast! Another game down in under a year, already working on the next one while you're still setting up the store for this one! But in the pipeline for future games, where's that karryn inspired game fit in, 2 games from now? 3? or is it just a general "I'd like to try making that sometime"?
That's a tough one since I'm planning on making a collection of smaller games post FwB 2 to cover several ideas that have been little brainworms in my head for the past several years. I'll just let things happen naturally rather than trying to predict my future, but if I were to guess i'd say 3-4 games from now.

Reactions: haooni

Noxtyr

Mar 11, 2023
Oh dang, I didn't notice until now that Monster Girl 1000 was also your work! Two of my personal top 10 are now finished, looking forward to your next amazing project! Thank you for your hard work!

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes