• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
If I may make a potential suggestion, would it be possible to have a number beside the "limited" icons as well as the "unlimited" ones, to show us how much we've upgraded an option?

This is what I am referring to: the red circled ones are the "unlimited" ones, and they have a number beside them showing their level. The yellow circle ones are "limited", so my suggestion would be to have a simple "9" underneath the armor icon (which is maid impenetrable), showing that it is currently level 9. The same would apply to the purple/white star (core enhancement), the book (spell upgrade) etc
1715085485525.png

Reactions: Konpon

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Changelog:
1.0.0:
CommonEvents attachment fix:
There is a bug are bugs after first entry into New Dungeon +1:​
  • Miss-named naughtyimp variable - when ignored probably messes up stats reset...
  • Incomplete stats reset.
Loading a save made before first entry into New Dungeon +1 is required to obtain fix effects.​
Dungeon attachment fix*:
  • Displays amount of MP needed to cast a spell on a spell icon.
* - It's ugly Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v hack - I haven't tried to improve game code...​
Screenshot.png
To fix it:
  • If game is currently running, then close it.
  • Extract attached archive(s).
  • Open game subfolder:
    • Replace *.rpy files with attached one(s).
      • ----- or -----
    • Edit file and - in line 1044 - replace naughtyimp with naughtyimp1. Save file.
  • Delete *.rpyc file(s) of replaced one(s).
  • Run game.

Last edited:

Dakufokkusu

Nov 2, 2020
Up next from Twisted is already confirmed (and has been for many months) to be Friendship with Benefits 2, a direct sequel to Friendship with Benefits 1.
Interesting! I'll definitely keep an eye on that. This game wasn't really my cake even thought its pretty good quality.
I just hope you get to knock up the horse girls this time XD

Reactions: hexkitty01

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Interesting! I'll definitely keep an eye on that. This game wasn't really my cake even thought its pretty good quality.
I just hope you get to knock up the horse girls this time XD
A kindred spirit... I like the "bad guy" ending specifically because of the breeding. And plowing Morrigan's ripe black field.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Up next from Twisted is already confirmed (and has been for many months) to be Friendship with Benefits 2, a direct sequel to Friendship with Benefits 1.
so dev is going from "the hero and demon queen are god's lab rats for rnd of magic" to something that look like a "parody of my little pony " ?

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes