Mar 24, 2019
Hey, everyone! OP has been updated to 1.0.2, I've been monitoring your feedback and reports following the release, and wanted to address the issues. In addition to fixing a variet of bugs, I have hand-drawn the AI characters from the dungeon and city, and made improvements to the backgrounds.

Here's the full changelog:
  • Redrew Guild Girl - She's now an entirely different character
  • Redrew Naughty Imp
  • Redrew Yuli's Dress
  • Katie's Shop: Items actually cost what they say, instead of being free - and you can no longer purchase them if you don't have enough crystals.
  • Hall of Mirrors event now adds duration to spells instead of resetting them.
  • Hall of Mirrors event: When Bubble Barrier or Lightning Spear is chosen, it no longer casts Ice Wall as well
  • Hall of Mirrors: Mana Cost and Turn Duration is now fixed to 1/2 respectively.
  • Guidebook: Base HP now appears instead of Max HP at the bottom and changed "Reach 1,000 Max HP to 1,000 Base HP instead".
  • Improved the accuracy of Pain's tooltip's damage prediction
  • Added a tutorial during the first nightime explaining that you can't do hangouts during the night, the only exception is Beatrice.
  • Removed post-game notification that Lady Balethorn has a new hangout - it's now available even before the finale.
  • Made some improvements to some backgrounds
  • Fixed an issue where the "Buffs" notification would appear between every fight
  • Fixed a crash when achieving 100% completion.
  • Fixed a crash when entering New Dungeon+
  • Fixed the "Two Potions" event not giving you both potions upon successful swindle
  • Fixed a scenario where you can unlock Jinx's scene one event early
  • Typo Fixes
  • Added a teaser for the next update if you visit the Manor's garden
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the game!
Wait....THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER UPDATE?!?!-

I mean I'm not complaining, I just thought 1.0.0 WAS the last update, guess that means I gotta change my review to reflect that-

This is what I get for being out of the loop for a few months.

Magical latino cat

Sep 13, 2020
Hey, everyone! OP has been updated to 1.0.2, I've been monitoring your feedback and reports following the release, and wanted to address the issues. In addition to fixing a variet of bugs, I have hand-drawn the AI characters from the dungeon and city, and made improvements to the backgrounds.

Here's the full changelog:
  • Redrew Guild Girl - She's now an entirely different character
  • Redrew Naughty Imp
  • Redrew Yuli's Dress
  • Katie's Shop: Items actually cost what they say, instead of being free - and you can no longer purchase them if you don't have enough crystals.
  • Hall of Mirrors event now adds duration to spells instead of resetting them.
  • Hall of Mirrors event: When Bubble Barrier or Lightning Spear is chosen, it no longer casts Ice Wall as well
  • Hall of Mirrors: Mana Cost and Turn Duration is now fixed to 1/2 respectively.
  • Guidebook: Base HP now appears instead of Max HP at the bottom and changed "Reach 1,000 Max HP to 1,000 Base HP instead".
  • Improved the accuracy of Pain's tooltip's damage prediction
  • Added a tutorial during the first nightime explaining that you can't do hangouts during the night, the only exception is Beatrice.
  • Removed post-game notification that Lady Balethorn has a new hangout - it's now available even before the finale.
  • Made some improvements to some backgrounds
  • Fixed an issue where the "Buffs" notification would appear between every fight
  • Fixed a crash when achieving 100% completion.
  • Fixed a crash when entering New Dungeon+
  • Fixed the "Two Potions" event not giving you both potions upon successful swindle
  • Fixed a scenario where you can unlock Jinx's scene one event early
  • Typo Fixes
  • Added a teaser for the next update if you visit the Manor's garden
Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy the game!
Aw yay! super glad you decided to add dragon lady cause I wasn't ready to say goodbye to the game yet after playing the "final" update (which was really nice btw) xD

Will definitely buy the game on steam to support ya when I get the chance!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
*looks at the banner*
TwistedScarlett?
*looks at previews*
Wait, mdf-an?!?
Very confusing...

Atleast the "source material" is excellent. I just wish there was more of it, especially when I saw the "Bun-Hair Maid" pregnant...

BOIBOIBOIMANDUDE

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 2741433

Overview:
Unveiling the Unknown is an adaptation of mdf-an's fan-dubbed work "Futanari-Sama and Her Maids".
You play as Lily (futa/trans) with an entire manor of loyal maids at your beck and call, ready to cater to your every need, with plenty of adult content!
This game is a visual novel with optional dungeon diving gameplay.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: TwistedScarlett60 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Monster Girl 1,000 - My Tuition Academia - Friendship with Benefits
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Italian Translation*

View attachment 3322095 View attachment 3322082 View attachment 2741457 View attachment 2741465 View attachment 2741462 View attachment 2741463 View attachment 2741464
View attachment 2741460 View attachment 2741458 View attachment 2741461 View attachment 2741459
View attachment 2741433

Overview:
Unveiling the Unknown is an adaptation of mdf-an's fan-dubbed work "Futanari-Sama and Her Maids".
You play as Lily (futa/trans) with an entire manor of loyal maids at your beck and call, ready to cater to your every need, with plenty of adult content!
This game is a visual novel with optional dungeon diving gameplay.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-15
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: TwistedScarlett60 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Monster Girl 1,000 - My Tuition Academia - Friendship with Benefits
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Italian Translation*

View attachment 3322095 View attachment 3322082 View attachment 2741457 View attachment 2741465 View attachment 2741462 View attachment 2741463 View attachment 2741464
View attachment 2741460 View attachment 2741458 View attachment 2741461 View attachment 2741459
When
Some of you that have played my games before may know that I'm notorious for having a fast update schedule. My July is going to be a little busy, but I'm happy to say that 0.2 is already balls deep in development with brand new events, sex scenes and mechanics:
View attachment 2741481

Give it a try! I'm hoping that this will be my best game yet. As always, critique is welcomed and encouraged.
Whenever i try to open up the game on mac, it closes less than a second later, is there any solution? Im on ventura 13.2 if that helps?

Mar 24, 2019
are all the scenes done by mdf-an? imo the in game character models are better
A majority of the main scenes are works by mdf-an, used in the context of the game, however there's some scenes with side characters and such that are drawn by Twisted Scarlett themselves, which is the dev who drew all the sprites.

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
Hi greatly enjoying the game but I came against an issue: guidebook shows "in-game days:12" for couple of in-game days now.
I am still progressing hangouts but main story seams stuck(I have managed to get to floor 600, bought all manor upgrades(except health in research), buy all maid upgrades(except core for mc and seraphina(49/50)), I have bought in city all gym,forge,enchantress upgrades, I have managed a run where I got from floor 1 to ~350 before duying/retreating) and idk if there is much point to dungeoneering rn.
Should I keep doing hangouts and skip dungeoneering? Should I start new savefile? What should I do?

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
also sidenote I know it's finished version but I wanna say: it'd be nice if there was way to bulk upgrade weapons. auto-clicker helps but it still takes some time to use up all iron and platinum. screenshot0001.png But it's not a problem most players will have I think so don't take is as blemish, this is great game. TwistedScarlet games never so far have disapointed me and I am happilly looking forward to next game. Thank you very much.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hi greatly enjoying the game but I came against an issue: guidebook shows "in-game days:12" for couple of in-game days now.
I am still progressing hangouts but main story seams stuck(I have managed to get to floor 600, bought all manor upgrades(except health in research), buy all maid upgrades(except core for mc and seraphina(49/50)), I have bought in city all gym,forge,enchantress upgrades, I have managed a run where I got from floor 1 to ~350 before duying/retreating) and idk if there is much point to dungeoneering rn.
Should I keep doing hangouts and skip dungeoneering? Should I start new savefile? What should I do?
If you're not progressing hangouts, the morning events and in-game day count will stop until you're ready for the next story segment.

Reactions: haooni and xladotx

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
If you're not progressing hangouts, the morning events and in-game day count will stop until you're ready for the next story segment.
Thank you for your response. I have finished Ophelia,Octavia,Beatrice and all available hangouts for Seraphina(3),Mirabell(3) but haven't yet progressed Hazel or Emi so probably that's the issue.
And again thnx for this game I really do enjoy it :)

Xsyaufm

Feb 14, 2021
Serious bug in 1 - Dungeon.rpy:
Code:
label enemydefeated:
    #resetting some things
    $ elootmod = 0
    #Elite Enemy Bonus:
    if elootmod > 0:
        $ bags += elootmod
It's impossible to get additional Loot Bags.
This code also removes Golden Land and Nightmare biome bonus after first combat.

Small typo in 8 - Misc.rpy: $ log += "\Stinky: ..., should be $ log += "\nStinky: ...

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
is there any way to bypass the 5,000,000 resource limit from the dungeon? or is there a cheat that uncaps it or something? the only thing between me and completely ruining the flow of the game is the cap and I want to see how big number can get

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes