Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They look literally like the perfect bodies from Westworld - they taste like coconut butter silk flakes, they feel like natural rubber and smell of resin - they know what they are made of and are revelling in touching and feeling every inch of their perfect bodies - do watch barbie and understand their mindset on their university of their problems game set.
Feet are 100% boring as fuck. No matter who's they are.
I'd be more inclined to look there.... you've likely uncovered that secret.
:ROFLMAO: the way the MC sucks on Ashley's big toe... bud, it's... fucked up. I don't even know how to express how much I laughed at that silly shit. To each their own (not my thing at all) but damn... fucking MC sucked on that shit like his life depended on it!

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
they taste like coconut butter silk flakes, they feel like natural rubber and smell of resin
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Pure gold my dear friend Canto... pure gold. You always bring me a smile... I've always appreciate you brother, never change, please. (y)

Sidenote: Barbie's indeed, very good point.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That makes sense! I was unsure (again!!) if it was okay to name another game here - but yeah, if you have a bit of cushion I'd love for you to mod this game. The setting of the game is wonderful but it lacks a comprehensive mod covering the daily point counter and means to achieve te max energy/points etc. And this slick game is missing a freaking gallery. Such amazing H scenes and no gallery is criminal.
I would be (likely) wasting my time modding that one bud but I'll jot down my initial thoughts. My friend JokerLeader already produces a mod for that VN. And even though he and I have always agreed that our two mod styles and features are (generally) completely different, moderators don't see that and will only list either his or mine in the VN's OP, never both (which neither of us would mind at all, we're not in any competition whatsoever).

So, if I made a mod for that (if I was even interested in the VN which would also be important) then I'd be making it just for basically you and me with a few other dozen folks that might dig it due to lack of exposure.

Now, if there's something in a SanchoMod that isn't in a JokerMod (like those specific features you mentioned) then I don't mind looking at it at some point and seeing if there's something I can do to provide an "add-on" type of deal... a feature set that's completely different. But this posses the age long issue of mod compatibility, which always sucks to deal with and why I don't.

That's my knee-jerk initial thoughts if I'm being fully transparent. I'll DL the VN and play it unmodded (I don't use other folks' mods, even my friends tbh, never have) and see if it floats my boat enough for me to make a mod for just myself. If it is then I don't mind sharing something that I've already created anyway... if that makes sense.

Last edited:

DrippinCece

Nov 4, 2022
I would be (likely) wasting my time modding that one bud but I'll jot down my initial thoughts. My friend JokerLeader already produces a mod for that VN. And even though he and I have always agreed that our two mod styles and features are (generally) completely different, moderators don't see that and will only list either his or mine in the VN's OP, never both (which neither of us would mind at all, we're not in any competition whatsoever).

So, if I made a mod for that (if I was even interested in the VN which would also be important) then I'd be making it just for basically you and me with a few other dozen folks that might dig it due to lack of exposure.

Now, if there's something in a SanchoMod that isn't in a JokerMod (like those specific features you mentioned) then I don't mind looking at it at some point and seeing if there's something I can do to provide an "add-on" type of deal... a feature set that's completely different. But this posses the age long issue of mod compatibility, which always sucks to deal with and why I don't.

That's my knee-jerk initial thoughts if I'm being fully transparent. I'll DL the VN and play it unmodded (I don't use other folks' mods, even my friends tbh, never have) and see if it floats my boat enough for me to make a mod for just myself. If it is then I don't mind sharing something that I've already created anyway... if that makes sense.
Gotcha! That said, I'm not indicating Joker's mod doesn't work - it absolutely does what its meant to. A well rounded walkthrough of possibily the best choices. But it misses out on the nifty directives that SanchoMod has - like a guided view of the choices with their implications. And for a complex playthrough that this game has with bars like energy, influence and what not - the mod is just too 'vanilla'. A did I say how I miss a Sanchogallery for this game!!??

Also I don't understand the rules around listing only one mod in the VN OP thread which is pretty lame imo. Funnily, the first Sanchomod that I installed was for badik and I don't think its listed in the OP. I don't remember how I bumped on to your mod - through someone's comment or your signature idk, but that turned out to be sleek. When DPC was fucking around having guard walls around Scrappy's mod, we Sancho players weren't bothered. Point being, even if your mod isn't listed - folks usually find a way to get to it.

Well, even if you dont build a mod - I hope you like that game.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gotcha! That said, I'm not indicating Joker's mod doesn't work - it absolutely does what its meant to. A well rounded walkthrough of possibily the best choices. But it misses out on the nifty directives that SanchoMod has - like a guided view of the choices with their implications. And for a complex playthrough that this game has with bars like energy, influence and what not - the mod is just too 'vanilla'. A did I say how I miss a Sanchogallery for this game!!??

Also I don't understand the rules around listing only one mod in the VN OP thread which is pretty lame imo. Funnily, the first Sanchomod that I installed was for badik and I don't think its listed in the OP. I don't remember how I bumped on to your mod - through someone's comment or your signature idk, but that turned out to be sleek. When DPC was fucking around having guard walls around Scrappy's mod, we Sancho players weren't bothered. Point being, even if your mod isn't listed - folks usually find a way to get to it.

Well, even if you dont build a mod - I hope you like that game.
I'll put it in my "to play" list bud. Again, if I decide to make a mod for it for me then I certainly don't mind sharing it... we'll see. Thanks for the heads-up on a VN I might like that I honestly haven't heard of before.

flacinfer

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 1612403

Overview:
In-game mod for University Of Problems
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 03-02-2024
Game/Creator: University Of Problems / DreamNow /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v1.4.0 (Extended)
Game Version: v1.4.0 (Extended)
Language: English
Platform: PC

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). New Feature: Now includes the soon to be infamous "Tee-Hee" toggle button.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Guide for Phone Tasks, Phone Chat, FreeRoam and more. Featuring the debut of the all new dynamic FreeRoamGuide.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 03/02/2024 21:34 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1865085 View attachment 1865086 View attachment 1865087 View attachment 1865087 View attachment 1865088
View attachment 1865089 View attachment 1865090 View attachment 1865091 View attachment 1865092 View attachment 1865093
Dynamic ChoiceGuide/SanchoSplits/SanchoReChoice
View attachment 1612581 View attachment 1612580 View attachment 1612512 View attachment 1612515 View attachment 1612511
Dynamic FreeRoam & Other New Features
View attachment 1865105 View attachment 1865106 View attachment 1865107 View attachment 1865108 View attachment 1865109
Mobile JoiPlay Friendly (non-tech supported feature) Coming again soon
View attachment 1865115 View attachment 1865113

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1612470
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

flacinfer

Mar 31, 2020
Estou tendo problemas com o multi-mod ultimamente, agora sempre que eu inserir o multi-mod no jogo ele trava ou fecha sozinho, e quando ele trava eu tenho que reiniciar o meu PC

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Estou tendo problemas com o multi-mod ultimamente, agora sempre que eu inserir o multi-mod no jogo ele trava ou fecha sozinho, e quando ele trava eu tenho que reiniciar o meu PC
Post in English, please.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm having problems with the multi-mod lately, now whenever I insert the multi-mod into the game it crashes or closes by itself, and when it crashes I have to restart my PC
O mod é apenas em inglês por padrão. Se você está adulterando o mod, provavelmente o está quebrando.

The mod is English only by default. If you are tampering with the mod then you're likely breaking it bud.

Reactions: flacinfer

flacinfer

Mar 31, 2020
O mod é apenas em inglês por padrão. Se você está adulterando o mod, provavelmente o está quebrando.

The mod is English only by default. If you are tampering with the mod then you're likely breaking it bud.
And it's a shame that there's no way to leave it in my language, I'm abandoning the game because I'm not going to play just to see images and not understand the content.
Thanks again for the guidance.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And it's a shame that there's no way to leave it in my language, I'm abandoning the game because I'm not going to play just to see images and not understand the content.
Thanks again for the guidance.
Does the VN not work without the mod in your language bud? If so, I believe there's PDF walkthrough equivalents that can be quickly transcribed to other languages on the fly. Because the PDF is text centric even google translate should make easy work of that for you if you desire. Adobe acrobat can also transcribe if memory serves.

So, you have choices, no need to abandon the VN unless you simply don't enjoy it. I'll help where I can.

Reactions: flacinfer

x1aoyang

Aug 11, 2021
When I use both mod and translation pack at the same time , the mod doesn't work. without translation pack, the mod works fine. but, the same translation pack can be used with the mod in version 1.3.5.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is there a way you can get all the raffle rewards through changing variables? I don't like missing content.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
fyi this version of the mod makes it so that u r unable to click on a lot of stuff in game
Example? You're the only one out of tens of thousands of folks using the mod to mention this... so need some clarification to assist.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Decided to do another playthrough with this mod installed after loving it in another game. Fantastic work again Sancho, thank you! Two questions though:
  • It's one of those things that's impossible to ignore once your attention is brought to it, so I love idea of the "tee-hee/ha-ha" toggle... however, it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried it toggled on and off but I only get the annoying "tee-hee" in dialogue regardless of the setting. Am I missing something?
  • I found that I sometimes get PVU Pic Msg notifications in the Mini-Stat and if I don't comment, the notification doesn't disappear, and flashes on scene changes. Do I need to comment on every post that comes up here in order to remove the notification (unlike text messages, where if you don't message someone, the notification gets cleared once you move on)? I'd have to check again, but I'm sure some of the notifications remained even after I did leave a comment.
Thanks!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to do another playthrough with this mod installed after loving it in another game. Fantastic work again Sancho, thank you! Two questions though:
  • It's one of those things that's impossible to ignore once your attention is brought to it, so I love idea of the "tee-hee/ha-ha" toggle... however, it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried it toggled on and off but I only get the annoying "tee-hee" in dialogue regardless of the setting. Am I missing something?
  • I found that I sometimes get PVU Pic Msg notifications in the Mini-Stat and if I don't comment, the notification doesn't disappear, and flashes on scene changes. Do I need to comment on every post that comes up here in order to remove the notification (unlike text messages, where if you don't message someone, the notification gets cleared once you move on)? I'd have to check again, but I'm sure some of the notifications remained even after I did leave a comment.
Thanks!
1) After I made the Tee-Hee feature the dev decided to go back in previous chapters and reinstated some (not all) original "tee-hee" where he had removed ALL of them with "ha-ha" at one point. In this case the "cheat" obviously won't do anything since the script text is already "tee-hee" so there's nothing to change. Make sense?

2) The MiniStat warning will remain on Pics but it's text flashing only lasts ~6 blinks or so, then stops. You mention that if you ignore Messages that the alert eventually goes away. Here's the difference: once near the end of each update (chapter) the internal code of the Phone removes the ability for you to answer the messages (you waited too long so you can no longer respond to them) so the MiniStat sees this and removes the alert automatically. PVU Pics don't ever get auto-disabled internally... they stay active (and you can respond to them) forever. See the difference? Chat messages are the most important to respond to since they are only active for a limited time... that's why I originally made the alert tbh.

Regards.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
1) ... Make sense?

2) The MiniStat warning will remain on Pics...

Regards.
1) Aha, makes perfect sense - especially as I've seen a bit more of a mix since posting. There seems to be a bit of a balance now at least, so I think where I was playing around with the toggle, there were a lot of "tee-hees" in the dialogue and a bit beyond that point there are some "ha-has" as well.

2) Gotcha. It's obviously not an issue, which is a good thing, I just don't want to have to respond to every soc med post!

Many thanks for the reply and info!

Reactions: Sancho1969
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes