• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - University of Problems [v1.4.5 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Porthas

Sancho gives you a ton of information to move through this AVN and helps you avoid missing any social media interactions - which are painfully easy to miss. An absolute must-have for my playthroughs, no if's and's or but's.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Isopropylalchy

Whats to say Sancho's mods are simply the best out there. Works as advertised, as unobtrusive or hand-holding as you like, adds in quality of life features, never asks for a penny instead referring people to the game creators and hes communicative with his audience. Thank you for your work & stay classy bro.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tinuss

Can never go wrong with a SanchoMod. Its the mark of quality (y)
    Updates the mods faster than light, covers a variety of games, fixes bugs that the original game devs could miss, is clear and deliberate in his communication and this community wouldn't be the same without him.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

armyelite

This Mod is awesome I recommend using all of the Mods he creates. It makes the experience of the game a lot better. Every time a new game update release I wait for the Mod and play it from start. Its just amazing
  5. 5.00 star(s)

v01d_08

Just compleated the game after 4 hours of play. The quality of renders in University of Problems is amazing. Finally the pussies and assholes look like real ones (and they are a bit different for each character). The light in scenes sometimes makes the renders look like photos. The storyline is simple and complex at the same time, you have to deal with lots of problems of your girlfriends, choosing your answers wisely (it is University of Problems after all, yeah?). As a bonus, you get cool images for unlocking scenes and finding secrets in your game phone. I highly recomend this game for playing!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

y0rthan

I've never reviewed a mod before, but this one stood out so much that I had to say something.

I tried this game in the past without this mod, and I have to ssay, sometimes it was a bit infuriating, especially with how easy it was to accidentally scroll back in time (an issue made worse by the scrolling in-game phone interface), undoing things like comments and chat replies.

With this mod's mini-menu, you can always know when there's something on your phone that you haven't responded to, which is vital in this game. Otherwise you run the risk of missing out on relationship points (though I must admit I was never clear on how important those points were. The stats seemed to matter more most of the time.)

It was also nice being able to tell in advance what a comment/choice would do, because it's not always obvious what will happen from the short description . Granted, even with the information about bonuses and penalties, it wasn't necessarily clear what the MC was going to say or do, but at least you were given an idea of what the end result would be.

I also appreciated the feature that let you go back in time and change one or two choices, though in those instances my choices were sometimes limited by what my stats were anyway, and going back in time wasn't going to change that. (Might be nice to have that option for the research choices, but those are spread so far apart that it'd be hard to just lump them together.)

I look forward to seeing more of this modder's Multi-Mods in other VN's, as they seem to know what they're doing.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Coolman559

I always used mods to see branching lines and stumbled on this game mod, One of the best mods i ever seen that it literally more like a developer console then a mod

modder should totally mod the popular games in my opinion, personally think that would benefit this site 100%
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Goldyflox

Story line is interesting and fun to work through. The girls are very similar in looks, but the dev notes why in one of his posts. Still, great models and fantastic art. The dev really put a lot of work into making this a top-notch game and he's succeeding!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

concord72

One of the best mods on this site, you can really tell that a lot of effort and love was put into this. I love that the mod not only tells you which option is the best, but it breaks down exactly what each option gives you and lets you decide. Hats off, Sancho.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

fatemap804

Sancho's Mod's as always good/great/awesome(use whatever you want).
    I am just writing this so people can know that, 'Yeah this MOD is Good stuff'.
    Well I hope I hit the word limit.
    Kudos to Sancho.
    Take care everyone.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

lucifer727

My first experience with a SanchoMod. I've gotta say that the quality is so high that im compelled to give it a rating and a short word. Just have a read through the thread to see how professional this modder is about it all. Brilliant stuff.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Alteni

Excellent mod :

:coffee:.......

will make peace with the game , saved me a lots of times .

* a lots options , i can see the hard work for this mod and the time Took to do it.

Amazing work like always Sancho (y)

All the best for ur future project .