Mod Ren'Py University of Problems [v1.4.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:KEK:

would be interesting if there was a game where the girl was the one who was into sucking toes. dont think i have ever seen it reversed
Hmmm.... the only thing that comes to mind in that scenario is girl on girl sub/dom type VNs.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We're now ~4 hours into update processing.

And yep, this is basically the Ashley/Nikki update (from reading just the code). DatePoints are a thing again (for both of these LIs) just like Sara previously or Yuki's past BodyMassage points.

This makes the walkthrough pretty damn easy tbh. There's a total of 16 menu choices but some of those are contained in scene replays so they don't count for ChoiceGuide processing. I'll grab a refill and get to testing now that I have the MiniStat choreography base coded and the ChoiceGuide layed out.

BTW, if you want to max out LI Relp in this update be prepared to be required to choose the foot fetish choices... apparently both Ashley and Nikki love their damn toes in the MC's mouth.
Here's an example of the DatePoints system with a SanchoNote to explain the outcome (goals) for obtaining them:
1709431487504.png
Calling them DatePoints is kinda silly to me considering by the time this scenario plays out the date can be considered a success by most any IRL metric. :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (U25 v1.4.0 Extended)
1709436942964.png 1709436977683.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Dunno: women's feet have about a 10%-20% chance of not being utterly disgusting; men's feet have a 100% chance of being absolutely disgusting (well, at least amongst those that prefer women).
Feet are 100% boring as fuck. No matter who's they are.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 3405058 View attachment 3405061
Go get you some.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

thanks bless your face.gif

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Feet are 100% boring as fuck. No matter who's they are.
:ROFLMAO: the way the MC sucks on Ashley's big toe... bud, it's... fucked up. I don't even know how to express how much I laughed at that silly shit. To each their own (not my thing at all) but damn... fucking MC sucked on that shit like his life depended on it!

• Haha
Reactions: Belly97 and Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
:ROFLMAO: the way the MC sucks on Ashley's big toe... bud, it's... fucked up. I don't even know how to express how much I laughed at that silly shit. To each their own (not my thing at all) but damn... fucking MC sucked on that shit like his life depended on it!
I wonder if devs don't quit on this fetish (it's near or at the bottom of every fetish poll I've ever seen) - because perhaps it's something very easy to render.

Or maybe the dev really likes feet.

secrets of the universe mysteries.gif

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Go get you some.

thank you Sancho :giggle:

Reactions: Sancho1969

DrippinCece

Nov 4, 2022
A bit offtopic: Sancho1969 - Hey bud, not sure but do you entertain game requests for mod? If yes, whats the best way to do that? I didn't see a way to drop a message on your profile. (Sorry! still figuring out the nuances of navigating across this site)

Reactions: XoR_Hammer

MoFan

Aug 6, 2019
Go get you some.

Is the Dynamic ChoiceGuide/SanchoSplits/SanchoReChoice feature still available? How should I activate it?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Go get you some.

Got caught up with the Dev, and I agree with your comment earlier about how they should make a split on this game. If not for the Update Only file, I would have spent more time downloading and unrarring the game, than playing the game. Anyways, as for stuff from the mod, I didn't have any problems what so ever. Thank you so very much for your work on this, and best to you and yours as well!!!

Reactions: Elhemeer

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey guys! I need to do my first SanchoUpgrade from version 1.3.5 Extended to 1.4.0 Extended. In the OP the guide teaches how to install for the first time, but it doesn't say anything about upgrades, so I'm asking:

1. I uninstall the old version of SanchoMod first and then install the new one.
OR
2. Install the new version on top of the old one by overwriting the files.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys! I need to do my first SanchoUpgrade from version 1.3.5 Extended to 1.4.0 Extended. In the OP the guide teaches how to install for the first time, but it doesn't say anything about upgrades, so I'm asking:

1. I uninstall the old version of SanchoMod first and then install the new one.
OR
2. Install the new version on top of the old one by overwriting the files.
Wait, wait... let's make sure we are completely clear here first please.

Understand that v1.3.5 and v1.4.0 are two separate things. Forget about your original installation of v1.3.5 for now. You have two choices on how to install v1.4.0 of the VN (we'll get to the mod next):
  • DL and install v1.4.0 of the VN as a complete package
  • DL and install v1.3.5 (or use your originally DL'd v1.3.5 installation file zip as a NEW installation) and then DL and install the "Update Only" of the VN v1.3.5 to v1.4.0. This is simply updating the VN itself based on the older install files... do NOT use it over an existing v1.3.5 installation that has been played or modded (you'll just confuse yourself or set yourself up for a mistake).
So, with the two options for installing v1.4.0 of the VN you are making a NEW installation... not overwriting your old (last year's) game. Keep it simple.

Now, after that DL and install SanchoMod v1.4.0 as you would as if you had never played the VN before ever (install it in your new VN installation of v1.4.0 as noted above).

That's it... and as long of a installation instruction that I can think to write on my first cup of coffee :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A bit offtopic: Sancho1969 - Hey bud, not sure but do you entertain game requests for mod? If yes, whats the best way to do that? I didn't see a way to drop a message on your profile. (Sorry! still figuring out the nuances of navigating across this site)
Well bud, that's a tricky subject. It's not like I'm short on VN's to get modded (I have quite the backlog and have had for years). Many VN's I've already started modding and just never got around to finishing. Many folks that have known me over the past few years know this already due to my posts... when I first start making a mod for a VN I make teasers with the typical "no promises" disclosure. Some I've finished and are in my public catalog, others are still simmering on the backburner.

Now, I have stopped all work I was currently doing in the past when a friend or site member as suggested I look at a VN that might be interesting, and I've made mods for those (they are in my currently available public catalog as well). I originally did this to get my work spread across a larger span of VN categories (so I wouldn't tunnel vision into just one or two categories).

These days folks just ask or make suggestions in a post (like you just did but actually name the VN). Others don't think of that easy way and clog up my PM's since my profile is locked. BTW, I had to lock my profile for comments back in the day due to me wanting to use it exclusively for mod update and other related information. When I had it open it was a mess and hard to use it as an informational source rather than a mess of little convos.

So, if you think there's something in the VN realm that's worthy that I don't already know about (I know about hundreds, it's not like I don't keep up with the hottest devs, although that statement alone is very subjective and I recognize that) then just post it. If I think it's a great (or at least top-tier VN) then I'll consider it. If it's not in my wheelhouse or I think it sucks then I'll usually pass. Me saying that I do have some mods on some questionable content in the original attempt to broaden out the mod's category reach... which may or may not have been a mistake.

Reactions: Elhemeer

DrippinCece

Nov 4, 2022
Well bud, that's a tricky subject. It's not like I'm short on VN's to get modded (I have quite the backlog and have had for years). Many VN's I've already started modding and just never got around to finishing. Many folks that have known me over the past few years know this already due to my posts... when I first start making a mod for a VN I make teasers with the typical "no promises" disclosure. Some I've finished and are in my public catalog, others are still simmering on the backburner.

Now, I have stopped all work I was currently doing in the past when a friend or site member as suggested I look at a VN that might be interesting, and I've made mods for those (they are in my currently available public catalog as well). I originally did this to get my work spread across a larger span of VN categories (so I wouldn't tunnel vision into just one or two categories).

These days folks just ask or make suggestions in a post (like you just did but actually name the VN). Others don't think of that easy way and clog up my PM's since my profile is locked. BTW, I had to lock my profile for comments back in the day due to me wanting to use it exclusively for mod update and other related information. When I had it open it was a mess and hard to use it as an informational source rather than a mess of little convos.

So, if you think there's something in the VN realm that's worthy that I don't already know about (I know about hundreds, it's not like I don't keep up with the hottest devs, although that statement alone is very subjective and I recognize that) then just post it. If I think it's a great (or at least top-tier VN) then I'll consider it. If it's not in my wheelhouse or I think it sucks then I'll usually pass. Me saying that I do have some mods on some questionable content in the original attempt to broaden out the mod's category reach... which may or may not have been a mistake.

That makes sense! I was unsure (again!!) if it was okay to name another game here - but yeah, if you have a bit of cushion I'd love for you to mod this game. The setting of the game is wonderful but it lacks a comprehensive mod covering the daily point counter and means to achieve te max energy/points etc. And this slick game is missing a freaking gallery. Such amazing H scenes and no gallery is criminal.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was unsure (again!!) if it was okay to name another game here
I wouldn't do it willy-nilly in a VN's thread, but these are my created threads.... although me and other folks in these various SanchoMod threads have had moderators delete our posts as "off topic" which I find both hilarious and power stroking. I don't care what folks blab about tbh as long as it's at least civil... we're fucking adults not children that need a nanny (hopefully), ain't it? (it's subjective I reckon, we were discussing or rather joking about sucking toes in this very thread last night :ROFLMAO: )

I always have basically two different types of posts: generally serious and informative OR completely fucking around and making jokes or blasting my opinions (which don't matter at all, might as well be jokes too).

I write this so you know that even in these SanchoMod threads there's censorship. I was instructed (if memory serves) that I would have to have "[Off Topic]" as a prefix in my threads to be truly free. Go figure.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes