[UNITY] Bonds of Blood [Svengali Productions]

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
Hey TheDevian,
You do great art for a self learned artist(i mean i saw some stuff from autodidact people and normal ones and im always surprised how low the quality can be from normal artists), can you tell me how you did that so i can tell that my brother so he can maybe make his dreams come true and become a 2D/3D artist? And you know so that i can help him with that :D he doesnt even know how to start...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey TheDevian,
You do great art for a self learned artist(i mean i saw some stuff from autodidact people and normal ones and im always surprised how low the quality can be from normal artists), can you tell me how you did that so i can tell that my brother so he can maybe make his dreams come true and become a 2D/3D artist? And you know so that i can help him with that :D he doesnt even know how to start...
Thank you, to start, you will need Daz, the main thing then is to not be satisfied with using premade characters from the store. Mostly, it just takes time and care, something a lot of people are not willing to do. There are a number of morphs and add ons that will be useful, like Headlights, HD Nipples, Golden Palace, and others.

As far as the rest, I use Blender to make things and textures. There are a ton of tutorials on Youtube.

You will also need an image editor, like Photoshop, I am hearing good things about Krita, which is free.

Reactions: EHommel and rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
90435_0.png
I finally managed to get my hands on a working motherboard that is compatible with my new CPU. I had to reinstall windows again, and so I am reinstalling everything, trying to get all my settings and remaining drives set up on it, all my libraries for Daz, and so on.
Either way, once I am done, this will greatly speed up all of my other work.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Gratz on the new motherboard, mine was freaking proprietary so I had to get a whole new computer, good news was that the guy that I went to, (local), moved all my drives over so now I've got 3 4TB, (1 external), and a 1TB main drive.

• Wow

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gratz on the new motherboard, mine was freaking proprietary so I had to get a whole new computer, good news was that the guy that I went to, (local), moved all my drives over so now I've got 3 4TB, (1 external), and a 1TB main drive.
Nice! Grats!

Yeah, I lost 5 drives in the crash (all my internals), was over 30tb. I still have to replace those, get a fast drive for my Daz stuff (3-4tb), and a NAS to keep my game stuff backed up. My new ram should be here today, so I am excited.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
i was wondering will there be a way to skip combat i know some games do was wondering if your game will have it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i was wondering will there be a way to skip combat i know some games do was wondering if your game will have it?
Yes, if you are playing on the easiest mode, you will be able to "Summon The Mistress" to fight for you, and she beats everything in one strike.
Also, you can check out how it works in my other thread, just click on my main sig.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
just curious, only recently stumbled on this.... but theres nothing more than fighting one vampire and wandering the manor and werewolf village??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
just curious, only recently stumbled on this.... but theres nothing more than fighting one vampire and wandering the manor and werewolf village??
Other than playing with the ghoul and The Mistress, and looking for the collectables, yes, that is the end of the story for the intro chapter. Chapter 2 is starting to get close, render wise, and the writing is mostly done as well, just working on the side content, so there is more to do after the story part is done this time.

Each chapter is longer than the one before it.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Other than playing with the ghoul and The Mistress, and looking for the collectables, yes, that is the end of the story for the intro chapter. Chapter 2 is starting to get close, render wise, and the writing is mostly done as well, just working on the side content, so there is more to do after the story part is done this time.

Each chapter is longer than the one before it.
cool thanks, that was so short it seemed more of a tech demo/proof of concept. Hence my confusion and surprise. Lookin forward to what comes next tho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
cool thanks, that was so short it seemed more of a tech demo/proof of concept. Hence my confusion and surprise. Lookin forward to what comes next tho
In a lot of ways, that is true. I intentionally kept chapter one pretty short, because we had so many systems to build (combat, UI, codex, etc.), and things like that. And from there, I started writing each chapter a bit longer as I went. Chapter 2, you get to see more about his job, and possibly add a new girl to his harem, as well as some background characters that you can feed on, and so forth. I am also having to fix a few things, because Daz broke lighting a couple updates ago, and since I have to rerender those anyway, I am trying to make the animations better, and add some new ones.

Reactions: Tyrranus