[UNITY] Bonds of Blood [Svengali Productions]

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since I can't post on Patreon, (cause I'm not a member), I'll say it here, nice pic, and get to feeling better.
Thank you. It is improving, but I have at least one more day (or 2) before I am back to what passes for normal around here. lol

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
That's awesome, thank you.

My first practice animation, from so long ago... lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Can't remember where i found that image(original), i think it was on your discord channel :unsure:

But that image(render) was missing something to me....

And then i remembered Shakespeare.... "To be or not to be" :D

True story :KEK:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:)

Can't remember where i found that image(original), i think it was on your discord channel :unsure:

But that image(render) was missing something to me....

And then i remembered Shakespeare.... "To be or not to be" :D

True story :KEK:
No doubt about it, it was also one of my early things, still trying to learn how Daz and some of this other stuff worked. ...I am starting to figure it out, though lighting and a few other things are still challenging.

That is the question! ;)

PregMageTD

Mar 25, 2019
So I have tried downloading this game 4 times from four different servers, but every time i try to play it, all I see is black. No images whatsover. Is that supposed to be normal?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I have tried downloading this game 4 times from four different servers, but every time i try to play it, all I see is black. No images whatsover. Is that supposed to be normal?
No... Never ran into that problem...
Where did you extract it? What OS are you using? What video card?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Extracted to the same place on the C drive as all my other games, Windows 10, and NVidia GeForce GTX 1660
If it is a system folder (like documents or desktop), you might try another, I have seen that cause issues with some games, though not ours yet.

Have you tried full screen and window?

I will ask my coder about it when he gets time.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Quick question, this isn't real right? ?

I ran across a reddit being that asshole looking for a beta download but I'm assuming because it's not here on f95 itself this isn't a real download right?

I'm excited about the game so I just thought I would do a little digging...

Seems odd and I'm assuming there's no release yet.

The site even looks dodgy and isn't even f95.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quick question, this isn't real right? ?

I ran across a reddit being that asshole looking for a beta download but I'm assuming because it's not here on f95 itself this isn't a real download right?

I'm excited about the game so I just thought I would do a little digging...

Seems odd and I'm assuming there's no release yet.

The site even looks dodgy and isn't even f95.
It's not something I set up, that's for sure. I have never heard of that site before. Not sure if they are just mirroring everything here, or what.
That said, it actually is here now, you CAN go here and get a safe leaked beta.

PregMageTD

Mar 25, 2019
it actually looks like the image data for everything past the title screen is missing entirely. Codex is empty and all the frames are just text on black. When it gets to what i assume is a map screen, it is completely black. Maybe something tripped antivirus when i unpacked the game? I'm scrolling through my quarantine but don't see anything. weird.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it actually looks like the image data for everything past the title screen is missing entirely. Codex is empty and all the frames are just text on black. When it gets to what i assume is a map screen, it is completely black. Maybe something tripped antivirus when i unpacked the game? I'm scrolling through my quarantine but don't see anything. weird.
Did you get it here, or somewhere else?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Got it here. The Mega mirror is the most recent.
Could you go to C:\Users\(you)\AppData\LocalLow\Svengali Productions\Bonds of Blood and send me your log file, please? Maybe there is something in there that will give us a clue. I have not seen this with anyone else so far.

Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want to share it publicly here.