[UNITY] Bonds of Blood [Svengali Productions]

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
A doubt, is this game in alpha phase? I played a while ago but either there was only one mission or I got lost
The game was interesting with a good battle system and the love system, domination but when I finished the first one I wanted more and I was left with doubts o_O

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A doubt, is this game in alpha phase? I played a while ago but either there was only one mission or I got lost
The game was interesting with a good battle system and the love system, domination but when I finished the first one I wanted more and I was left with doubts o_O
Yes, the first chapter was just an introduction to the world, a prelude. After the mission, you can still wander around, collect easter eggs, play with some of the women, look at the lore, and a few other things, but that was the only real quest. We had a lot of systems to build, and did not want to make it harder on the coder than needed.

Each chapter after that, is longer than the last, and by the end, the game will be pretty large.

Ch1 - you meet the MC, and his world.
Ch2 - you get a better intro into the laws.
Ch3 - you get a deeper look into his job.
...and then it really gets going.

All the while, we are adding new people, and new story, flashbacks, and more.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If this game is gonna allow to play a fem protagonist: count me in!
Unfortunately, as much as I would like to, I was not able to do that on this project, since it would double the renders, and work. That said, I plan to do it for the rest of my games after this, since I will know more, and be in a better position to do so.

This is a party based game for some of it though, and you can name the ghoul, and keep her by your side most of the time. But that is the best I could manage this time.

Sorry about that. :cry:

Reactions: rKnight