[UNITY] Bonds of Blood [Svengali Productions]

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Happy 4th to those in the US (and anyone else who wants to have a happy day).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't get it....where are the files of the game>?? what upload? i only see some renders and ideas but anithing playable??

Last edited:
Reactions: projectwhite

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i don't get it....where are the files of the game>?? what upload? i only see some renders and ideas but anithing playable??
This is a discussion thread, the game is in the games' thread. My top sig will take you there.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Oh! Tell me there is a Vampire who once was a Templar Knight named Christof and his Lover Anezka who was once a Nun. That would be cool. Anyone who has played VTM Redemption will know who they are.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh! Tell me there is a Vampire who once was a Templar Knight named Christof and his Lover Anezka who was once a Nun. That would be cool. Anyone who has played VTM Redemption will know who they are.
Yes, I remember them well. I won't have them in the main game, but never know what Easter Eggs could work their way in, especially in the flashbacks that are planned. :KEK:

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes, I remember them well. I won't have them in the main game, but never know what Easter Eggs could work their way in, especially in the flashbacks that are planned. :KEK:
very cool. VTM Redemption did have multiple endings but the I ended up with Christof & Anezka in present day New York where Anezka agrees to become a Vampire to be with her long lost Lover. I love VTM Bloodlines but I am one of the few who enjoyed Redemption. So to see a Christof and Anezka cameo or Easter egg is really cool. I mean they are originally from the 13th or 14th century and had lasted up to present day. Wonder if there are any other Vampire characters that are that old in this cool story?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
very cool. VTM Redemption did have multiple endings but the I ended up with Christof & Anezka in present day New York where Anezka agrees to become a Vampire to be with her long lost Lover. I love VTM Bloodlines but I am one of the few who enjoyed Redemption. So to see a Christof and Anezka cameo or Easter egg is really cool. I mean they are originally from the 13th or 14th century and had lasted up to present day. Wonder if there are any other Vampire characters that are that old in this cool story?
Well, the MC is over 500 (in 1999 when the game takes place), and his boss makes him look like a fledgling, but only a few characters in the game are older than him.

Reactions: JaszMan

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What do you mean "of the few"? It was relatively popular and well regarded game (only I wish it wasn't so linear). Less bugged than Bloodlines too (especially for ones who played years after release).
I had only wished that it was easier to set up personal campaigns with it. It had been designed for that, one of the first games designed to be modded, but not enough of us knew how, and the internet was still pretty empty back then.

User70012

Apr 15, 2023
Is there only one mission in current version? I just defeated the vampire saved princess and reported to mistress is that it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there only one mission in current version? I just defeated the vampire saved princess and reported to mistress is that it?
That is the only quest, yeah. We are trying to get the 2nd one done (much longer), but this was just the into. That said, there is still a lot to do once the quest is done (sex, easter eggs, etc), but that was it story wise.
I made a 'you have finished all quests' message, but we forgot to add it before the big crash, and I lost my coder. We will make sure the new one adds it for the next chapter. Sorry about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: User70012