• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Uni v0.3.23
Is there a problem with the Official download version?

Good luck and don't create too many mechanics, they will limit each other and create endless problems, simple is usually better.
I'm glad that you enjoy the game, it's been great working on it.
Mechanics-wise we really don't have anything major planned that will start to interfere with each other, so you can rest easy with that. XD
There are a few more things we want to add that aren't mentioned in the plans for 0.5, but that is far off from now.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
In my opinion a great game so far with a lot of potential to become one of the more popular games once the team has more funding to work with.

They seem to have a good vision about how the game should be and what they want to introduce into it, their dedication shows to me atleast that they will have big success sooner or later

Reactions: Hizor

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a scene guide?
I got the one with Matt and Alex, and i thought i was gona get one with the boss but nothing happend

Xcustom

Nov 4, 2018
ehh ill give it a go

i just tried the game ... is a little different than i expected .. needs a lot ..lot of work..
the story part is a someone just throw it in .. tried different ending in a way but outcome was the same .. but just my personal opinion ..

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
We certainly are trying our hardest to bring it to its potential, it's just a matter of time really.

We are also working on a scene guide bit by bit and there is a new scene with Matt and Alex that is CG. The reason for the lack of CG scenes is primarily the cost to have them made, but again this is only a matter of time until we are rolling our new CGs with every update. And when we are able to have a CG scene made we have a poll on which one should be next.

I know the game is low on imagery and full routes, but we only started posting updates a few months ago.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so, i hit the end of the current build, and I didn't get any scenes. I think there might have been some scenes with Matt, but I skipped them all because I'm not playing the MC as an idiot, and only an idiot would agree to anything matt has to say. I briefly explored the scenes with Matt, but there were also no pictures. No pictures of me at school, a few pictures of Violet, no pictures at the cafe, or at the movies, or anything really. I'm guessing it's a bug of some sort...

I did go to a cafe and a movie with Damien, and talked a few times with Violet, and learned to open up a few buttons on my characters blouse.... but that was it. PLayed some arcade games, but I have no idea why, or what it was good for.

So, is the end of the current build tied to a specific day? That seems weird for people who play it differently, or more slowly.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So, is the end of the current build tied to a specific day? That seems weird for people who play it differently, or more slowly.
There are scenes at school and at work, cafe seems way more fun than the other work place, but it is up to personal taste i guess.
No idea what arcade is for, i guess it is just a place holder for now.
Scenes doesn't mean pictures, it never did.

Sadly, it is YOU who play this game differently not the others, skipping whole chain of events (with Matt) you lose around 50% of scenes.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why is a high school game called "Uni?" In the UK, at least, "uni" is short for university, and this game clearly isn't set at a university.

Content seems very limited, Like some of the other players, I didn't want to play the MC as a moron, and, if that means that half the content will be missed, then this isn't a game I am interested in.

I do want to express my appreciation to the designers for not including a lot of time-wasting washing, dressing, etc, but was frustrated by the fact that no choices seemed to have cost-benefit elements. I get to choose between three meals, but that doesn't seem to be a real choice since they all have the same game effect.

This game may turn into something worth playing but, right now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to play it rather than one of the better-developed life simulators.

D

Deleted member 451676

I really like how unpretentious this game is. Not too much content at this point, but it looks like it'll hit all the right notes, and I'll really want to see where it goes from here.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
It's currently set to a month of play. 30 Days. We increase this number with each update.

Why is a high school game called "Uni?" In the UK, at least, "uni" is short for university, and this game clearly isn't set at a university.

Content seems very limited, Like some of the other players, I didn't want to play the MC as a moron, and, if that means that half the content will be missed, then this isn't a game I am interested in.

This game may turn into something worth playing but, right now, there doesn't seem to be any reason to play it rather than one of the better-developed life simulators.
The city that the game takes place in is called Uni. In reality, the name "Uni" was just a placeholder name for the project, but eventually it just kind of stuck. The high school the MC goes to is called East Uni High, and there is a West Uni High on the other side of the city which will come into play a little further down the line.

As for Matt, he was the first event route we began with, and we are just now heading over to other routes to give more variety in content. 0.1 "School Days" Focused on Matt's Route. 0.2 "Working Girl " Focused on the two focused on the two jobs. 0.3 "Coffee" Focused on Damien and added in the Rape Scene and Gangbang Scene involving Alex. 0.4 "Girlfriend" Focused on Violet. 0.5 "UwU & Clubs" Focuses on the MC's personality, adding in a phone system, and clubs."

We were going to expand onto the hunger mechanic and have things like self-grooming and showering, however, for the 0.5 update, it was decided to have the mechanic removed entirely.

D

Deleted member 451676

It's currently set to a month of play. 30 Days. We increase this number with each update.

The city that the game takes place in is called Uni. In reality, the name "Uni" was just a placeholder name for the project, but eventually it just kind of stuck. The high school the MC goes to is called East Uni High, and there is a West Uni High on the other side of the city which will come into play a little further down the line.

As for Matt, he was the first event route we began with, and we are just now heading over to other routes to give more variety in content. 0.1 "School Days" Focused on Matt's Route. 0.2 "Working Girl " Focused on the two focused on the two jobs. 0.3 "Coffee" Focused on Damien and added in the Rape Scene and Gangbang Scene involving Alex. 0.4 "Girlfriend" Focused on Violet. 0.5 "UwU & Clubs" Focuses on the MC's personality, adding in a phone system, and clubs."

We were going to expand onto the hunger mechanic and have things like self-grooming and showering, however, for the 0.5 update, it was decided to have the mechanic removed entirely.
I'm really glad to you decided to do away with the showering, and stuff. That kind of tedium normally puts me off a game.

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
I want to put in my profile that i'm a fan of your game. With this image you use, how i do that?

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I want to put in my profile that i'm a fan of your game. With this image you use, how i do that?
Thank you for wanting to support our game further. I'm glad that you're liking the game so far.
To use the image link in your signature just add this to it.
Code:
[URL='https://www.patreon.com/hizorgames'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/miVWHGz.png[/IMG][/URL]
This is also useful for anyone else that wishes to do the same.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Yo! Wanted to pop in and talk a bit about Uni since I haven't made a full public post in a little while; I figured now would be a good time since the Clubs are adding a bit to the game. Not just through developing the personality of your character, but also making a few more friends depending on which club you join.
Honestly, the clubs with their variations will be adding more than I was originally expecting.
The introduction to the clubs has been written in, and Bain has done an excellent job portraying the personality of each of the club teachers and dropping a subtle hint for one of the more dangerous teachers, I'll leave it to you to figure out which one that is.
Anyway! Onto the topic of this post! Side Characters!
Right now, the only side character in the game is Alex who isn't really the friendly sort, but with each club, you'll meet some new people who you can interact with during the club meetings on weekends. At the moment, it's undecided if we'll have any sexual content for these characters, but we want to have at least three intractable club members for each club.
Currently, we have one for the cheer team and two for the yearbook/photography club, for 0.5 we probably won't have them all written in yet since we don't want to rush anything.
They'll certainly be adding a lot more options for content in the future though.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes