CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So far I like the concept. The art is simple but good, the story seems interesting, I like the sandbox element but I really miss a lot of things. I believe it's version 0.3 and not 0.5. I want to believe the devs will work harder to make the game better. Keep it up.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
@Ilanai
There isn't a lot of CG yet, but we're getting closer and closer to a consistent addition of art. Right now we are able to add in one character art every update.

@Warlan
All the events are text-based right now. Except for the two CG scenes for those events.

@worstnightmare1
Indeed I know what you mean, we want to work on that in December but the holidays have kept us way busier than intended. We will definitely comb through it as much as possible.
Thank you, probably gonna check it anyways but after that, gonna come back after a long time when you have more CG for the game. Definetely worth checking though. I really liked the Protagnist design. Also is there/gonna be any vanilla anal content that is not rape? I guess there are but wondering if there is lesbian content that is not BDSM or dom. Thanks!

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
as long as the game has no visual content, it's not really worth playing.
Having few HCG is not the same at all as having no visual content. What do you call the character and scenery portraits?

Even so, this game has more custom HCG than a lot of popular self-made games, most of which sit at 0. Press-Switch has HCG... but it's ripped from another game. Newlife is completely text-based, yet it's popular. Heck, there was some sim game on this site I downloaded a few days ago with 3d-models... and they were so ugly I wanted to stab my eyes out.

So what he has is text events he creates himself, and art that he contracts out to enhance them. Unsurprisingly, the part he can make on his own is ahead of the artist.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Just finished the current version and characters and story is very good actually. I believe there will be Violet and Damien routes and some other ones as well. I would like a Lisa route actually. Looking forward to Damien's and Violet's routes and more CG's I hope you work fast for CG's, really wanna see this game completed. Best of luck @Hizor !

Reactions: obiwan

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
@Ilanai I'm glad that you liked it.
We are currently working on a patch for 0.6 to get all these damn bugs fixed and should release it pretty soon. Lisa won't have a route, but we did consider it.
As for CGs... I think March will be the month we can get one maybe two out.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I would like more direction in general. Also I did the first "date" with violet and at the restaurant my game keeps crashing

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
There is no sexual content in this version wht so ever. But 0.6.33a is out. Hopefully we can humiliate that bakery owner. But it's a good game so far.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is there any CG in it ? Until now I saw only5 different pictures and a lot of text in scenes without not one grafic at all.

Reactions: joehoe

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
@Antwit Yes, there are currently two CG scenes in it plus sprites if that counts.
It's largely text-based at the moment.

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
Hello, anyone knows any website in English to download visual novels and hentai games in Japanese for free?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes