baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Another game where the dev doesn't understand the basics. Abandon all hope of it turning out good.

uni.png

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry to say so, but I could not find any content worth spending time with this. Even worse, the "game" leaves you without any orientation what to do and why. Why should I kill time at the arcade? What's the use of gaining "experience" to be gained through killing time at the arcade? What can be done to get more tips at work - you get no clue and no choices. Take a walk - sometimes nothing happens, than something, but you get no idea of the meaning of it. It just leaves you clueless. I am sorry, but I do regret the time I put into it, even if it wasn't that much.

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
Here's v0.3.23. I haven't played it yet, but I used UnRen to look through the files. The grope scene still seems to be the only CG. The new content must be text events and character sprites. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys! Hope everything has been well for all of you.
I wanted to address the lack of Developer Updates in this post, among other things. As you may know the developer updates are updates made within the development team, most of these are changes to the game's mechanics, fixing something, adding a feature, new scenes etc.

The mechanics of the game are fully implemented; there have been no bugs reported through testing or otherwise, except for a recent one, so all that we have now to work on is the writing and the art, both of which take time to make sure it's of high quality. Since the technical side is as good as we can get it with our current budget, there aren't many changes being made to the game itself, just the content, though we are open to suggestions. This is why the developer updates have been so scarce lately.

Another thing I would like to talk about is the funding on my end. Beginning the project I had a large lump sum put into its creation, plus the money I make from my job, however, over the past few months it has taken a toll, and we are now reaching the end of that funding for the game. This doesn't mean that work on the game will stop, not at all, with the Patreon and extra funds from what I do, we'll be able to continue work on it; just not at full output. So I wanted to let you guys know that things may slow down to a steady pace, and not to worry about it.

I also wanted to share you with guys our current To-do list which includes planned routes, features, etc. It tends to change with every version released adding more and more content planned for the game. I've attached the file to this post so you guys can have a look-see. I'll make a google doc page of this soon and post it on the main page so that everyone can check it whenever.

That's all I wanted to talk about for now. Thank you, for all of your support and for sticking with us so far!

Reactions: anime66 and darlic

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Any changelog for 3.23? Last version was pretty good for patreon game (most of them at this stage would get sick and start to rework UI/change engine/burn their hdd)

D

Deleted member 131859

downloaded from zyppy the v0323 my antiviurus flag the exe as virus.. 1st time happen from the orum's content so i feel like to report it

Reactions: Esteban32

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Honestly i like this game so far. It has potential although there have been a few games that just gave up hope this isnt going to be one of them... Definitely needs more content, but im a patient person hell im still waiting or the next simbro delay lmao.

Reactions: N3koGuy

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
how much content? and another question can we get a bf and cheat on him? :ForeverAlone:
nevermind 127mb so no content :FeelsBadMan:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In dialogues at school, which follow in the men's locker room, we see only the setting of the class, nothing that is said, is seen ... does it change any time, or in future updates?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
how much content? and another question can we get a bf and cheat on him? :ForeverAlone:
Yeah, you can get a BF, and yep, you can cheat on him. Multiple ways too. In the latest release, he is introduced.

In dialogues at school, which follow in the men's locker room, we see only the setting of the class, nothing that is said, is seen ... does it change any time, or in future updates?
We do plan to have the locker room scene have a CG scene. The lack of CG is in large part to funding. We recently released a "Work List" on the Patreon's about page just under the 'Current Fetishes' section that shows all of the current planned future content and what we are working on right now.

Reactions: N3koGuy and Ruodger

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
This is the most idiotic thing you can say and the sad part is that about 50% of this forum think the same. There are 1gb games with literally no content and you can find 50mb games with a ton of it.

You can have a few background pics in 4k resolution or 50 full scenes in low res with the same game size.

There is not much content right now in this game (compared to a full game, not a patreon game), there are like 10 scenes, almost no pics as of now.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
'Miraculously, you survived - but your parents and the family car were not so lucky." Seriously guy ? :/
I'm far to be the best writer around there, but who can think that talking about the destroyed car, and making it at equality with the death of MC's parents, can be a good sentence ? If it summarize the writing, I'm not sure that I want to know more about this game.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
'Miraculously, you survived - but your parents and the family car were not so lucky." Seriously guy ? :/
We wanted to give a very quick: "This is what happened. Okay? Alright." Since when we didn't want to go into depth writing about the MC's tragic past using a cliché like this. We took into account that the player would most likely skip all of it to just get the game started anyway. Plus the car was just to add some basic comedic value. The game is about the MC and what kind of girl you want her to be.

Speaking of which, we'll be working on further allowing the player to develop what kind of personality they want her to have during the next development month, through the introduction of clubs. We are always accepting suggestions to this, and if you have some ideas then feel free to join our discord and comment about them, we'll talk.

Reactions: N3koGuy and anime66

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
We wanted to give a very quick: "This is what happened. Okay? Alright." [...] Plus the car was just to add some basic comedic value. The game is about the MC and what kind of girl you want her to be.
Not only you totally missed the point of my comment, but apparently you also want to dig further.
Whatever how quick and useless can be the introduction, these sentences matter as much as any other ones. But they require way more attention because they summarize everything, including MC's main feelings. It's what will serve as base for the player when he imagine what's inside MC's mind ; and so how he'll play.
They also serve as reference. If the writer can't write them correctly, how can someone expect that he will do better when he'll have to throw emotions and feelings right into the player's mind ? If he don't understand that such sentence isn't good to write outside of a dark satiric parody, how can someone expect a better understanding of human's feelings when the game will finally come to them ?
It's not offensive, it's just totally insensitive ; a full lack of understanding of basic human emotions. It really seem that, not a single second, the writer have imagined that, perhaps, who know, talking about the death of MC's parents can be an emotionally charged sentence. And if he imagined it and his attempt of humor is to defuse it, then... well, it's worse since he don't know how to use humor as counterpoint of heavy emotions.

Obviously, you can also just see your game as some fap material. In this case, what you wrote and how you wrote it doesn't matter at all. But, if it's the case, you should hurry to effectively include some fapable content...
The game is still young, there's still time to raise the writing to the same level than the game ambitions, but well, it's not my game, so do as it please you.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
We wanted to give a very quick: "This is what happened. Okay? Alright." Since when we didn't want to go into depth writing about the MC's tragic past using a cliché like this.
Thanks for this game, it's like HHS from the view of a female student which is such a great, obvious and easy to expand idea that i'm surprised that no one have done it already (well, no one other than that one russian v0.1 game).

Good luck and don't create too many mechanics, they will limit each other and create endless problems, simple is usually better.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Uni v0.3.23
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
the car was just to add some basic comedic value. .
I think you missed the entire point. The death of someone's parents, even mentioned briefly as backstory like this, is never supposed to be anywhere near comedy. Maybe you've never experienced the tragedy of losing someone close to you, but it will hurt for a really long time. The way you set this up makes it seem like the MC barely cared about her parents. "Well shucks! My parents died and the car's broken. Well, at least I'm still alive, so yay!"

Another thing; when designing a game, even a game centered around sex, you should never just count on the fact that players will skip through everything. Especially not the first screen you see upon starting a new game. Life-sims like this need a lot more attention to story, otherwise the character will literally be a body with a barely-there personality. The players is supposed to 'guide' the MC down whatever path they choose, but if the MC's so shallow, there would be no fun in either trying to sent her into a life of debauchery, or help her along to a wholesome life. It's not like she'd care either way.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes