KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I hadn't actually gotten around to playing this the last time I mentioned I would keep watch because of some of the other posts, but it interested me nonetheless because this is kind of my type of game, but after actually giving it a go, I am even MORE interested and curious. I looked over the Patreon, and I'm curious about what type of stuff they've been talking about in the Developer Updates, or simply put, Patron Only posts.

Anyone able to give some more explanations and so? I'm actually really interested. As the post that's 2 above mine mentions, it's like a visualized version of Girl Life, but not russian, and the art style being that of anime. (Or plainly put, eroge when it gets to that point. :p) I wanna see more become of this, and want to keep a full eye on it now! :eazyHype:

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
*Cough Cough*
Hello there. How is everyone?
I was notified of this post and decided to swoop on over. So I figured I'd leave my own post answering some of the questions for you guys. ^-^

So yes, the game is quite bare bones at the moment since it's our first release and it truly is pretty much just a tech demo showing the general vibe of the game. The next beta release is coming this Friday to backers, and I will say this: The moment you start the game you'll see differences. Hell, even before you start it since it comes with an installer now.
The game is versioned like this:
Fully Completed Base Game/ Beta Releases/ Dev Updates, Patches, Progression
Right now we are on 0.1.18, so this Friday you'll see 0.2.19.

Now regarding images, we can't add many images right now, because of the cost to make them, but we have added many new scenes that have been written in and finally getting to the juicy parts of the game, and yes. There is Yuri.
Right now there's quite of bit of planned content tags, but there was a demand for more Yuri so we have Two full Yuri routes and some scenes in mind for that.
NTR/Neotare is planned in the game and it's entirely optional like most of the stuff you see.
Bimbofication has been started in the game, that's the Bakery job. Also includes some Voyuerism.
Corruption and a scene that you could call prostitution are in the Cafe Job.
The school has the Submission stuff right now, but we plan to add in a lot more there.

If you want, go ahead and follow us on Patreon for news, I try to get out a Public post talking about the game and what we are working on pretty often. And the developer posts are for all backers which is $1 or more.
Got to have support for all those images we need. Which is a lot right now.

Regardless, I hope you guys will continue to watch the game and enjoy it.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

Version 0.2.19 Has Been Released

$5 Backers: Can go get it immediately on our Patreon.
$1 Backers: Just have to wait a week until they can receive it.
Non-Backers: Will have to wait until the next beta release of 0.3.X

We've done a lot of work on the game since our first release, taking into account feedback along the way. It may be lacking in new images, but I think it makes up for it with the new scenes that have been written into the event chains. The differences between the two versions have become almost Night and Day.

We've Added New Stats, New Title Screen, Reworked the Intro sequence, new events, new sprite, splash screen, and even made a port to the Android so you can play it on your phone instead. Unless you have an iPhone then you'll have to wait till the next release when we can about creating an iOS port.

I've also updated the tags with the ones that are currently in the game since we now have some for sure content in the game. We hope you like it and this month we will be focusing heavily on fan feedback so feel free to voice your views about the current game so far! ^-^

Thank you for reading have a lovely day!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Yo, guys! We've been preparing this month's development round, and we should be bringing a lot of content including some new CGs, finally.
After the posted poll earlier this month we've decided to shift our focus towards the school and it's events. We want to work more on having events that will be available if you have a high enough stat or have dialogue changes that depend on another stat.

So far, development for this month is looking promising and we hope to have a nice addition in 0.3.x

In other news the 0.2.19 release will drop to $1 patrons this Friday, so everyone in our community can have access to it. This month we may also implement two new discord things. The first will be a server for all patrons $1 and up, then the second will be allowing $20 patrons to test the game for us a whole week ahead of release.

That's all I wanted to mentioned. Have a wonderful day!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
0.2.19 has dropped to $1. We also have a few polls that have been deciding whats happening next with the game this month if any of you are interested in joining our $10 tier to have a part of that.

Reactions: N3koGuy and L7Bear

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Omae wa mou Shinderu.
Here's a discord link just for you.

Reactions: N3koGuy

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
0.3.23 Beta Release is Live!
0.2.19 Has been made public!

Hey guys!
Been a little while, huh? With our latest release, our previous release has been made public which has more content in it that the first 0.1.12 version I assure you.
So, if you'd like to hop on over and check it out feel free to do so now! ^-^

We've made a lot of progress since 0.1 and I'm hoping you'll like the new content we have to offer. As always if you'd like to have a say in the game's direction or perhaps you just want to make sure we are able to keep updating it, then consider joining our community and becoming a Patron!

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
is it me or there is a lot of the same or similar games in one week :noexpression: more?

U

User_14600

It's actually pretty promising! Feels like I haven't seen a good hentai game for for a long time. It looks like there currently is only one scene with images and the pics of the backgrounds like city, bedroom, school are very blurry (maybe not selfmade but copied?), apart from that and the missing content I really like it. It will take a while until it's filled with scenes I guess but I hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: N3koGuy

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
No, it isn't
Ouch, Musicfruit. We're working on it the best we can. XD

pics of the backgrounds like city, bedroom, school are very blurry (maybe not selfmade but copied?)
Epico, yes the backgrounds are placeholders until we are able to afford the cost that the artist charges for backgrounds. Around the same time that we are able to do this, we are thinking of having the U.I overhauled as well.

We were hoping to have more CGs scenes in 0.3, however, time was against us. Right now, it's mostly about funding for the game. We don't plan on abandoning it anytime soon even if funds go dry at some point we'll still work on it.
0.2.19's update was focused on having the player be able to progress further into each job so that you get a feel for where it's heading. Corruption - Cafe. Bimbofication - Bakery. In 0.3.23 we focused on the school events, and we are continuing to focus on the school into this month's development period for 0.4.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The Kate (Cafe Waitress) dream sequence with feet ... is it meant to be blank image space and only text because those renders are pending, or is there a display issue to fix? Just a black screen and box after box of text here (Windows version).

Reactions: joehoe

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
The Kate (Cafe Waitress) dream sequence with feet ... is it meant to be blank image space and only text because those renders are pending, or is there a display issue to fix? Just a black screen and box after box of text here (Windows version).
Yes, when a scene has a black screen it means there is to be a CG there. Same with scenes where the sprites for the characters are not displayed. I figured a black screen would help read the text better rather than a transparent checkered background. CG's cost quite a bit, and we have a rather large list right now set up from most important to least.

Reactions: N3koGuy and joehoe

Angmir

May 29, 2017
This gona have shota in it ?

Just asking, havent touched this yet - I say it is way to early to do that.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes