Unity Abandoned Uni Dreams [v0.3] [Supersy Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey have you got the latest version?
Also I was wondering if Twistty can update the first page to show the latest version there.
I hope people are happier with this release. Most bugs were resolved there are some issues with saving but otherwise should all be good some added content from the original as well.
I am also going to have the next version released 5th of May to my $10 Patrons. It will have a lot more content.

Cheers

Sy

Reactions: SholBlerk
U

User_10739

Updated OP thanks @gue5t for the links.

Incidentally, it does not work for me.

I get:
Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1920x1080 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1920x1080 fs=1 hz=0)

Windowed version does the same thing...

Reactions: gue5t

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
"since we are a unisex school" - continuity issue. Unisex mean all sexes. Your school is all-female or female-only.

redheadfan

Oct 12, 2017
So the game is currently unplayable on any resolution less than 1080p
because you can't see all the buttons like the map button or the close save game screen "X"
I can't do anything after the swimming pool - the only clickable thing is the Nurse's office and she is out.
There's no exit game button.
You can't keep multiple saves (except manually in windows)
The game has great promise but is currently unplayable for me - it needs to at least be compatible with 1366 x 768

Reactions: lowcody and duane71

reperisxxx

Apr 28, 2017
This game is so broken that it's not even funny. It can completely screw up while loading a save (which you got to do A LOT of times) and prevent you from even continuing. The text "Save Menu" get's stuck on the screen, the entire interface shifts towards the bottom right, all the buttons become inactive apart from "Restart" thus resulting in you being unable to load any of your saves, nor continuing with the game.

If any of you here are on limited bandwidth, I would not waste it.

Nagashh

Feb 28, 2018
yeh save doesnt work, and no exit to main menu option, only ''restart''. Fix that and id be glad to play the game, otherwise its broken. :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems this game is more of a dice game. Throw the dice and hope for the best. Save game before seeing the nurse with the pee cup close game and bring it back up and can't do anything because the bathrooms are all greyed out and I can't pee in the cup.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
game is busted big time just after returning to the nurses office there is just stops ca only goto the washrooms and clean them no advancment and all other map areas dont work

tomislazy

May 31, 2017
Game has a lot of promise but the bugs are pretty rough still. Here's hoping the developer can iron out the issues next update :D

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote