Unity Abandoned Uni Dreams [v0.3] [Supersy Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_10739

I went to nurse's office first, game locks up standing there with a hard-on at examination. Real Fun!

Despite setting name it keeps coming up as Finian and saves don't save.

Started again, went to pool, locked in pool, started again and disabled toilets appear to be disabled.

Deleting this garbage...

Last edited by a moderator:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
You may have a point. But it's me being me. I check to see the level of dialogue quality I can expect from the game proper. If the game's premise sounds good but the dialogue is... bad, then I have to give it a miss. I'm a story-over-pr0n sort so... I prefer it when I can read it without needing to take a break to comprehend what's being said.
Punctuation, unfortunately, is key in dialogue. One comma, apostrophe or full stop out of place and the entire sentence can mean something else entirely.
Oh I don' t disagree with you. My choice would be a corrected and marked version, plus the original. Not practical I am sure

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's practical. Perhaps any edited versions should be spoilered from now on ;)
O/T: I seem to have a follower now. That was an usual discovery.

Fizpan

Aug 5, 2016
5 years this has been in the making.. Check it out (if you're interested):

(Links on the Lagoon obviously won't work anymore ;) )

Sep 1, 2017
Well...
the tutorial bugged out. Had to restart and skip it.
The ui is very fugly made.
The MC looks like an asshole like in the most games.
The first location i visited was the medical room and my boner was killed too...

Sorry fit girl, you are not worth that trouble.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I remember this originally as an HTML based game along the lines of Tlaero's games (maybe even done in AdventureCreator). Found it on the Lagoon, probably 4 years ago, and it wasn't that bad. He seemed to move away from this - dropped it to do Celina and other things. It's now Unity? Bummer - I play on a Mac and it seems there isn't a Mac version...

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Balls didn't know i would get a last name assigned to me =/ Enter my alias as John Itor

Anyway why does a whole girls university with no men allowed, not even staff and just this ojnce a janitor have a male locker room>??!?!?!?!?>!?!

Or mens toilets which are bigger then the girls?!?!?!?

but heah bugs galore, will see again in a futire version, but if i were the developer i would reconsider those 2 rooms and the whole layout of the map. It does not look good. Realisitc even. One class room a huge pool that takes up half of the floor. And a buildign that looks small sized. A university is big. Make it big then.

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has gotten anywhere with this. I had to restart about 5 times to try get anywhere. The farthest I got was to the disabled toilets before it locked up. Then I got naked in the nurses office and it locked up again. Reading was painful not just with the grammatical errors but with the wordiness as well. I'm going to have to let this go for a while and revisit another few updates.

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Guys
I am the developer of this demo.
Firstly This is a very early proof of concept build and my first game with Unity.
This was for my Patrons to get some feedback on the game style the gui etc.
I was going to release it here after I had fixed the bugs and changed the unity assets.
It wasn't ready for the public but since it was already here and I was going to bed when I found it I let it slide.

I agree with a lot of your feedback even though it is very brutal.

I have always been a good story teller but not a very good story writer.
I did have a proof reader for a short period but he was doing it pro bono. I was not able to get him to commit to do a full proof read.

Argh, I can't call this Engrish or MacTrans... It's just arrrgh, my brain...

For example: "Anything for you Audelia whats the problem?"
Corrections in red bold.
--> "Anything for you, Audelia. What's the problem?"
In one sentence there's four errors. I hope he gets a proofreader.
Are you offering?

Secondly the run down I sent to OP was a very rough summary I did not expect it to be put on here word for word.
That is my bad.

I could have simply copied some of the intro convo but it was 2 am and I was on my way to bed.

Nice renders
Thanks for some positive feedback.

I am foremost an artist and for our first games. Inpiring Celina and Envying Celina I was working with a writer. Those were his stories I only did the Graphics.
Unfortunately he moved on after Envying Celina.

My other Game which is not on here and has only been released to Patrons was a lot better in every way and was met with a much more positive response. I have released 4 Alphas for it so far.

I am in the process of redoing it in Unity to improve it further and to complete it.
It became too complex to continue to build in javascript using the WBA engine.

I remember this originally as an HTML based game along the lines of Tlaero's games (maybe even done in AdventureCreator). Found it on the Lagoon, probably 4 years ago, and it wasn't that bad. He seemed to move away from this - dropped it to do Celina and other things. It's now Unity? Bummer - I play on a Mac and it seems there isn't a Mac version...
Thanks Hoboy. You are correct the original was built in Tlaero's Adventure creator.
I'm planning to do MAC releases once I've finalised the first alpha.

I know long winded but that seems to be a weakness of mine.
I will try to do better.

Cheers

Sy

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Right now it's an unplayable mess, the plot seems interesting (you're a detective infiltrated in a all-girls school) and the renders are nice, but the coding is really lagging behind so the bugs and incomplete features are plenty.

The dev said it's an early proof of concept and he's an artist (maybe not a programmer), so let's wait, don't get discouraged @Sylakone, but if you feel like you can't code maybe it's best to move on to something other than Unity and focus on what you know best.

Good luck, hope you do well

Reactions: Sylakone

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The following is a general review based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version I'm reviewing is Demo 0.1 from this website...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the very in depth review.
There is some good points that will definitely help me.

Thank you very much

Cheers

Sy

Reactions: Daveck

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Nice premise. Can't save my game. There should always be an option to make text as slow or fast as you want it and also an option to skip unread text.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Make a more convenient saving system, for example, like Lucky Mark. The system of preservation provided in the game's demo is simply terrible, and chaotic.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I played the old Version and when I remember correct the most answers are 1:1 taken over is these only a facelifting?

Why you don´t make a new Game? So bad was the old not aso not the pics. At my memory aso the map is only facelifting.

At the moment the Game is not playable after a lot of choices the map dont appear so you are stuck. After the text you can see DeceptionChk (I think as player you have not to see it).

For example when you show the nurse your dick. (freeze no map appears)

Have seen aso spelling mistakes.

Is it possible that you make a schedule for the Girls maybe she is all time from 12-14 hour at the gym that you can read it.

I hope you change something so it is for player that played the old Game interesting.

If you can can you speed up the skip function. I tried some answers for example Nurse because I know you can show the dick and I wonder if I choosed not the correct answer and it takes a lot of time when you know the text.

The old Version have had good Girls/Graphic and these are aso good Girls/Graphic Pics.

Is it possible that you make a harem route (I don´t know if these have had the old one [I played it long time ago]).

And it would be nice when you as player have a Gallery for seen pics.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
Art made me try it out,

Language is bad, allthough thats not the true issue I have playing this,
third freeze right after leaving dean's office made me give up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote