Unity Abandoned Uni Dreams [v0.3] [Supersy Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
How do you spend time. I have a game time of 20:00 and no energy to swim but i can't sleep (I guess it's too early). And there aren't any dialouges left and i've cleaned everything already :(. Seems like I'm stuck

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
All you have t o do is click the time button it will advance time. You can also swim in the pool or have a spa

Reactions: Canto Forte

Eddiee

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks Eddiee...do you know the name of the save file?
They don't have a name they are marked as "1:" for the save 1 or "2:" for the save 2.

If you want to edit any value you just double click on the row and edit. You can set the value as hexadecimal or normal decimal value just make sure you choose the correct one.

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Hey guys sorry for not posting.
I have had a very difficult 3 months.
Mainly struggling with stress and depression.
Also if that wasn't enough I ruined my knee during Martial arts class. Today i am in hospital. I just had a knee reconstruction.

Due to all the personal issues I was seriously considering abandoning my game developing.

Thankfully I slapped myself out of that and have started a new diection with my game development. The first big change is that i have decided to re-learn Renp'y. Since I'm not sure if it is possible to transfer all of the mechanics in Uni Dreams i decided to start with my remake of Model Friends using Renpy. If all goes well then i will start converting uni dreams. My plan will then be tto alternate between both games as far as releases.

If everything goes well with my operation recovery and renpy. The first release of Model Friends will be mid to later next month.

Thanks guys for your support and patience

Cheers

Sy

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
watching the previews, you can see that the school is almost equal to the game "school, love and friends".
I see many games of this style that when they are in versions 0.1 to 0.3 are abandoned, it hurts because some seem to be fine.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote