• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
I know it's been explained a couple times in this thread already, but could someone please once again explain to me, in morbidly excruciating detail, exactly how the fuck do you set a fucking skill in this game?

Jul 11, 2019
I think I figured it out, use the arrow keys (left and right) when you obtain an ability like Aqua Bullet in the skill settings and it'll attribute a skill to the slot. Not sure how backdash works but at least I can use magic this way.

Reactions: Pharan

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
McAfee block skills are going full power here...
McAfee quarantined UnHolY DisAsTeR.exe for me, no sign of a steam_appid.txt. Happened with a lot of the adult games that appeared on Steam around the same time. I think the steam_appid.txt just helps Steam know what game it is?

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I'm just wondering how I could prevent it from happening. If the game is safe, then how can I convince McAfee to stop quarantining it? I kinda don't wanna deactivate McAfee for several hours while I play the game...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm just wondering how I could prevent it from happening. If the game is safe, then how can I convince McAfee to stop quarantining it?
The newer menus are pretty annoying. Go to the cog where quarantine is and click on real-time scanning, click on add then select the file. So you have to restore the file or grab a new one first (only way as far as I know).

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
The final boss is invincible unless you destroy the 3 dark crystals scattered through the castle. Each crystal will be defended by a boss.

Library lady in the library.
The monster from the movie "The Thing" (Amazing movie you should watch it!) in the dungeon.
And the dipshit who stole your master somewhere on the highest levels.

once you destroy the bosses and their crystals you can fight the final boss.

...If you dont, the game will let you fight the final boss but when your about to win she will insta-kill you when you have her beat.

also when shes infront of the moon charging her attack you have to hide behind a wall on the right-edge of the stage to avoid it.

In a gameover screen you have to hit the attack button (X on the xbox controller) to get a description of the game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: youngmoist
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes