3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I think i would've not been able to go this far without the awesome boss bgms. This is a fun game but the fact that they don't explain about skill reallocation and lives at the start of the game make this game not enjoyable for newcomers. Not only that, it is kinda short (about 4 hours first playthrough) and they got a bit lazy with some level pathings (same looking areas to explore). Besides that, it is not hard to pass story mode without dying. If you explored each area of the game and collected the skill emblems (upgradables), it is fairly doable. The best way to finish story mode and boss rush is by putting your points into ''Hit" and "Skill" (Attack is garbage). And for the Arts, only use "Knee Assault" and "Maximize power". Both of them are extremely useful in boss rush. I kept my 3* in rating because of what i mentioned above. However, i would def recommend this game for boss rush.
Squall14 Holy disaster BR completion (3).jpg

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Is there a way to change the button configs? And if not that does someone have a button sheet handy?

... also, how do you save? And where?

I feel like I'm slowly going insane trying to rewire my brain not to press spacebar for jump. x_x

Dec 16, 2018
I cleared this game before, but had to deleted it to make space on my old laptop. Now I downloaded it again into the same laptop, but no matter what I do, the R18 feature just won't work. Any idea?

PS: only WorkUpload link is working for me.

smithu

Mar 22, 2018
so the sister who has been saved in the first game good end was killed in this one? shame.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes