3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
I can't extract the archive, not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help ?
This. I can't get it to work, and I've downloaded the thing twice, and ended up (I think) essentially duplicating the second download twice in its own right, someone please help, I don't want to have used up close to 3GB for nothing...er, wait, roughly a gigabyte, forgot that the patch wasn't being duplicated too...BUT STILL! Help please.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This. I can't get it to work, and I've downloaded the thing twice, and ended up (I think) essentially duplicating the second download twice in its own right, someone please help, I don't want to have used up close to 3GB for nothing...er, wait, roughly a gigabyte, forgot that the patch wasn't being duplicated too...BUT STILL! Help please.
Did you try with winrar 5.5 or latest 7zip? Or if you did already, then what's the problem?

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Not likely the LATEST, but yes, I was using 7zip, it kept...when I try to extract the files it says "Can not open file 'C:\Users\xxxxx\Downloads\UnHolY_DisAsTeR/rar' as Archive" direct quote. I tried a bunch of different things, nothing worked, and I REALLY don't know what to do.

I don't think it's TOO likely to be the version I'm using, because I've been using that version to unzip stuff I got from this site for ...well, since I started getting stuff from this site, including a few other .rar contained games in recent times. Aside from one time when the .rar file split into two separate files (I think because the download process got interrupted or something, my computer was being wonky near the end of trying to download ah..."Treasure Hunter Claire"...It needed turned off and then on again, and when the game finished downloading it had been a .rar file with nothing in it, and a .rarPART (well, not exactly like that, a rar part file it said) with everything. I ended up having to delete and redownload (and then later realized I maybe could have just merged the files and saved a LOT of trouble), but once the .rar and part file thing was fixed, my 7zip was able to extract the game no problem. This one is the only one that's done...THIS for/to me. I'm sorry for being so long-winded.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Not likely the LATEST, but yes, I was using 7zip, it kept...when I try to extract the files it says "Can not open file 'C:\Users\xxxxx\Downloads\UnHolY_DisAsTeR/rar' as Archive" direct quote. I tried a bunch of different things, nothing worked, and I REALLY don't know what to do.

I don't think it's TOO likely to be the version I'm using, because I've been using that version to unzip stuff I got from this site for ...well, since I started getting stuff from this site, including a few other .rar contained games in recent times. Aside from one time when the .rar file split into two separate files (I think because the download process got interrupted or something, my computer was being wonky near the end of trying to download ah..."Treasure Hunter Claire"...It needed turned off and then on again, and when the game finished downloading it had been a .rar file with nothing in it, and a .rarPART (well, not exactly like that, a rar part file it said) with everything. I ended up having to delete and redownload (and then later realized I maybe could have just merged the files and saved a LOT of trouble), but once the .rar and part file thing was fixed, my 7zip was able to extract the game no problem. This one is the only one that's done...THIS for/to me. I'm sorry for being so long-winded.
Looking at something through internet, seems that you need unfortunately to download all over again the main game and the patch itself. Both of them, if not just one of the two, most likely you didn't download completely the whole archive and as result, gives you the archive like "damaged".

Some example: -

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
I'll try, but I actually did that already. Downloaded it once from MEGA and once from...one of the others. Oh, and the Patch didn't present any problems, just a regular zipped file that was extracted as per usual.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
I uh...I think it's gotten worse. Now, unless I move in into a folder, 7zip can't even register that it exists. And still can't extract the files.
And NOW, I can't even see the folder it's placed into ...I do not understand what is happening.

Well, I can see the file now, so that weirdness is gone, but I still can't extract the actual gamestuff and the like, still saying the old(by now) "Can't open as archive" line. *Sigh* for now I guess all I can say is "Thanks for trying, sorry for buggin'"

.....*Khhm* I ah...I got a newer version of 7zip as a last ditch effort...it worked. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused by my stubborn refusal to just update to the newest version.

May 5, 2018
If the patch doesn't work at all it may be because the game is not on your desktop. It may also work if you move it to the first place you ran the game the first time, in my case it was my desktop.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
The developer resently updated the R-18 patch, it has english text in GameOver scenes now:
Here`s the link:

Reactions: DrackDrap

HentaiLuchs

Aug 23, 2018
default keyboard controls are direction arrows for movement, z for jump, x for attack (I might have attack and jump reversed), a magic, s skill.

You can't use magic until you get a book a couple of rooms over and then need to set it in your pause menu (sorry, don't recall the key for that) you need to use the attack key to select the magic menu, then arrow keys to select the button combo and spell you want to use. Same thing for skills.

You can't go through the door, you need to jump up platforms to the left.
Sry but i have also the problem that i m unable to use magic / skills.
I tried it via Keyboard and i reached the 3rd Boss without any skills/magic but i thought i't cant be that i m still unable to use magic. I have found already some skill (for example sth like waterbullet and some more) but if i m pressing "A" or "S" nothing happens. Via "Space" i tried to pause the game and find the menu you talked about but nothing. SO i tried to use the controller but still the same (There the pause button was the right top shoulder button).
I hope someone can tell me what i m doing wrong and sry for my bad english skills.

PS: btw i don't knew why but i also cant see the GameOverScreens. Yes i have the uncensored patch downloaded and the other animations are working well!

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Via "Space" i tried to pause the game and find the menu you talked about but nothing. SO i tried to use the controller but still the same (There the pause button was the right top shoulder button).
Press "Space" - Skill Settings - Press "Z" and set necessary skills.

PS: btw i don't knew why but i also cant see the GameOverScreens. Yes i have the uncensored patch downloaded and the other animations are working well!
Strange, for example I can view every gameover screen without troubles. Do you mean static (non-animation) gameover screens? If so, they are at the same pages where usual sprite-animations are located.

HentaiLuchs

Aug 23, 2018
Press "Space" - Skill Settings - Press "Z" and set necessary skills.
if i m pressing space, the Game/Screen freezes and nothing opens, no menu nothing. If i press again Space the game unfrezzes again.
There is nothing to choose "Skill Settings"

Strange, for example I can view every gameover screen without troubles. Do you mean static (non-animation) gameover screens? If so, they are at the same pages where usual sprite-animations are located.
If i m going GameOver, i have a black screen where i can here the "action" of the GameOverScreen until i spam buttons/F9 to come back to the TitleScreen. At that moment where i press then F9 and the game goes back to title, i see for some milisec the Imgage/Video which i should see.
The same counts for the Scene right at beginning where the WaterGhost should do his work.

Edit: i m using Version 1.11 and i reinstalled it just before some minutes, still the same.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
if i m pressing space, the Game/Screen freezes and nothing opens, no menu nothing. If i press again Space the game unfrezzes again.
There is nothing to choose "Skill Settings"
Well, this is STRANGE.
The only thing I have left in mind - try using Japanese locale.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
is there a monster gallery? I really don't feel like dying over and over again for the scenes.

edit: nevermind, I was entering the cheat code wrong.

After I entered the code, I found the scene I was missing required death in the gallery (with the flying paintings) for anyone else with the same issue as me.

Laozuken

Jul 7, 2017
Im not sure what the problem is exactly as no one else has seemed to have the same issue, but the pause menu and the lewd scene in the intro are completely invisible, but i can hear them, any ideas on how to fix?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Im not sure what the problem is exactly as no one else has seemed to have the same issue, but the pause menu and the lewd scene in the intro are completely invisible, but i can hear them, any ideas on how to fix?
The lewd scene just in the intro? or did you not apply the 18+ patch?

Laozuken

Jul 7, 2017
The lewd scene just in the intro? or did you not apply the 18+ patch?
for the intro there's a conversation and the main girl is left to sit in a pool, for me the screen goes black and i can hear lewd noises but screen stays back, i can skip the scene to carry on. (if i close the game during the scene i get a flash of tentacles or something)
while in game play the pause button does pause the game, but no menu shows up, yet i can hear noises if i move the controller as if I'm going through a menu.

both issues something is supposed to show up, but doesn't so i figured if they were related.

it does this with or without the patch applied.

Hope all that made sense, its weird to describe

HentaiLuchs

Aug 23, 2018
for the intro there's a conversation and the main girl is left to sit in a pool, for me the screen goes black and i can hear lewd noises but screen stays back, i can skip the scene to carry on. (if i close the game during the scene i get a flash of tentacles or something)
while in game play the pause button does pause the game, but no menu shows up, yet i can hear noises if i move the controller as if I'm going through a menu.

both issues something is supposed to show up, but doesn't so i figured if they were related.

it does this with or without the patch applied.

Hope all that made sense, its weird to describe
And in the gameover scene you have also blackscreen and the sound of the girl in action? yea thats exactly the problem i have. But we don't have a solution yet....

Laozuken

Jul 7, 2017
And in the gameover scene you have also blackscreen and the sound of the girl in action? yea thats exactly the problem i have. But we don't have a solution yet....
oh, i didn't play enough to get a game over, i figured the game was broken and ended up not playing trying to find a fix. but yeah i wouldn't be surprised if i got that as well.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit this game's saves? I've tried notepad and notepad++ but all I get is gibberish.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes