3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I did install the patch, the game has lewds such as defeat sex and game over cg, but the monster gallery is completely empty. I used the special command as well resulting in the girl saying something in japanese, yet the monster gallery remained empty.
Have you tried running Boss Rush at least once and either Lost or Completed It...?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
For those having an issue with entering the code, it only accepts the b and a keys on the keyboard, not the buttons mapped as b and a in the game controls (s/x and b/a on xbox controller).

Reactions: halo17

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
In english the code:
(directions mean keyboard arrow keys)
upupdowndownleftrightleftrightBA

Jackson187

Oct 29, 2017
i trying Play the game with my Keyboard but in the first stage i cant open the door and i dont know how to use Magic or kicks i am realy stucking xDDD

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i trying Play the game with my Keyboard but in the first stage i cant open the door and i dont know how to use Magic or kicks i am realy stucking XDDD
default keyboard controls are direction arrows for movement, z for jump, x for attack (I might have attack and jump reversed), a magic, s skill.

You can't use magic until you get a book a couple of rooms over and then need to set it in your pause menu (sorry, don't recall the key for that) you need to use the attack key to select the magic menu, then arrow keys to select the button combo and spell you want to use. Same thing for skills.

You can't go through the door, you need to jump up platforms to the left.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Is it normal that I can just respawn with full health after death while enemies don't regenerate? Does it consume food items or something?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it normal that I can just respawn with full health after death while enemies don't regenerate? Does it consume food items or something?
You have 3 lives, indicated by green "leaves" under the left side of your health bar, which refill at save points. Food is just an instant health restore and enemies only re-spawn on some maps where they seem to constantly spawn or if you reenter a room.

sonicmcq

Sep 20, 2017
There may be a future update because of the missing text in the game over scenes.

remion02

May 11, 2017
For those having an issue with entering the code, it only accepts the b and a keys on the keyboard, not the buttons mapped as b and a in the game controls (s/x and b/a on xbox controller).
I was using KB and using B and A keys first time I entered the code... tried again today and tried with a gamepad too... code just doesn't work for me.

EDIT: okay I figured it out. Apparently entering the code too fast makes it not work (I'm used to the opposite so I was entering it pretty quickly).

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
My reactions to file size and patch size:
"193 mg, its not too bad, pretty decent download to keep *looks at patch size* WHAT DA FUUUCK!? WHAT IN DA HELL IS THIS!? I EXPECTED A PATCH TO BE 20 MGS NOT 680 ON STERIODS!! EITHER THE DEVELOPER MESSED UP SO BAD HE HAD TO RECREATE THE GAME FROM SCRATCH OR THATS HOW BAD HE MESSED UP TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FIX IT FOR HIM! NO! NO! NO! I REFU- HELL NO! HELL TO DA NO!"
after that i still downloaded both the game and patch XD

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
My reactions to file size and patch size:
"193 mg, its not too bad, pretty decent download to keep *looks at patch size* WHAT DA FUUUCK!? WHAT IN DA HELL IS THIS!? I EXPECTED A PATCH TO BE 20 MGS NOT 680 ON STERIODS!! EITHER THE DEVELOPER MESSED UP SO BAD HE HAD TO RECREATE THE GAME FROM SCRATCH OR THATS HOW BAD HE MESSED UP TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE FIX IT FOR HIM! NO! NO! NO! I REFU- HELL NO! HELL TO DA NO!"
after that i still downloaded both the game and patch XD
Actually the size difference is that all the adult content had to be removed from the base game and put into the patch, which is basically 90% of the animations, all the cgs, and probably a bunch of audio files to go with the adult animations.

Coda430

Jun 10, 2018
It's not a fancy little ero game, it is a hard-core horizontal action game.(comment after knockout by boss 50+ times)

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Huh... I can't actually get the game to open??
Edit: nevermind, just threw all the stuff into its own folder and the application works now

Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
Any one know why the game over scenes don't have writing? In the japanese version they do.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes