VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
I'm having the same issue too. However, the dev posted that the game is also uploaded online, here: I was able to check out the update there, and I enjoyed it! Can't wait to see more characters enter the story.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Anybody else having an issue with the index.html not loading? Just says loading on a white screen.
i got the same thing
Yep. Stuck on loading. FF and Chrome.
I'm having the same issue too. However, the dev posted that the game is also uploaded online, here: I was able to check out the update there, and I enjoyed it! Can't wait to see more characters enter the story.
Until the release of the bugfix, you must copy all the content of the folder "unforgettable-dinner-download-v05" in the root of the disk (F: to me or C: if you have only one HD).

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Very sorry, I forgot that change. In fact is just change <base href="/"> for <base href="./">
That's because / means the root directory, and ./ means the current directory, that can be anyone.
I will fix and upload

Reactions: UncleVT

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The link was fixed on Patreon post, but there is the direct from Mega:
Really sorry

Reactions: UncleVT

Bionic Johnson

May 14, 2017
Very sorry, I forgot that change. In fact is just change <base href="/"> for <base href="./">
That's because / means the root directory, and ./ means the current directory, that can be anyone.
I will fix and upload
Thanks for the fix description Max. Changing "/" to "./" is much easier than downloading again!

Reactions: MaxCarna

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
A couple of technical annoyances: I dislike the loud beep on every click - try a subdued sound instead - and having Firefox maximized on a FHD display doesn't downscale the picture properly (windowed does).
A few of the new typos that I can remember are "cummon", "mezmorized", "olypmpic" and "ca not". Oh, and this weird line: "The head / and up/ a half inch more/and up/an inch/and up/ an inch again"

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Every time I see this game, I get the old hit song Unforgivable Sinner by Lene Marlin stuck in my head.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes