VN - HTML - Abandoned - Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's not a total waste but it wasn't great even two years ago, has not aged well, the renders are average, the engine is outdated, some of the plot and writing keeps it over a 1 star but at the end of the day with the flaws it has... maybe it was once a 3 star game but now, 2 is the best against what else is available.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

I guess I never wrote what an amazing game this is. I especially love the depraved shit when you treat the girls like a whore. You're probably the only developer that can write stuff like that. Fulfills a nice dark corner of my penis. 10/10.

Only problem I have with the game is it not being out fast enough. I absolutely think you're one of the best writers in the h-game industry, both English and Japanese.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

AnubisMRM

The game is great. The models are beautiful, the narration get's you in the right mood, there is a good variety of kinky stuff.

The game is short (for now I guess), but in order to hook up with different women you need to replay and experiment with the choices you take.
    And here comes the only reason I didn't give 5 stars in the review: you need to replay the game and experiment so much with the dialogue choices that having only 6 save slots is incredibly bad. If the game had at least 15 save slots you could really experiment without having to memorize the last 5-6 decisions you took.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sirrah

I wish this was in Ren'Py! But the writing is excellent, the graphics are good-to-great, and the story is actually original for once. Even at this early stage it's worth playing through repeatedly to discover alternate paths, and some awesomely twisted moments.