VN HTML Abandoned Unforgettable Dinner [v2.03] [Xtryptic Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You just made my day :biggrin:
Why thank you... thank you very much. I'm quick with a joke but it's nice to know other people sometimes find them funny too.

Oh and while I'm here. Good stuff @MaxCarna ... thanks for the share and keep'um coming! I like to see hard work pay off for people such as yourself.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

New version available
Hey @MaxCarna good work, liked the idea i keep playing the games sinde the Party, like the renders and the clear story, keep up the good work, u will make it !
thanks for giving me time of joy playing ur games !!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
So, there the option who are not selectable are so because not yet in the game ?

What I dont like in html game= no rollback + save (guess that one is quite more important).
This said, given the current status of the game, it will be some time before it may possible have some content.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
So, there the option who are not selectable are so because not yet in the game ?
Yup, game is still in development.

What I dont like in html game= no rollback + save (guess that one is quite more important).
This said, given the current status of the game, it will be some time before it may possible have some content.
There are quite a few HTML games that have a save feature... it just depend on developer if he/she will include it.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Noted, make sense I guess, code(s) and knowledge along time etc. No surprise there.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Looks like MaxCarna is one the developers for this game? Could use a Developer tag maybe. MaxCarna is also the name signed on the Patreon posts.

He linked "Unforgettable Dinner v0.04" public release above if someone can update OP.
I am the animator and the programmer, I must apply this tag on my profile or someone else give me the tag?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Oh and while I'm here. Good stuff MaxCarna ... thanks for the share and keep'um coming! I like to see hard work pay off for people such as yourself.
Thank you. There are a big path ahead, I have trying to release a version every month, the next one is already on development

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hey MaxCarna good work, liked the idea i keep playing the games sinde the Party, like the renders and the clear story, keep up the good work, u will make it !
thanks for giving me time of joy playing ur games !!
Thank you very much. The story is written by Megan, I take the text, visualize the picture and elaborate using Daz Studio. Since last october, when the programmer left, I also update the code on AngularJS.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Yup, game is still in development.
Exactly, on our Patreon page, I post some images showing which paths are ready and which path is being developed.

There are quite a few HTML games that have a save feature... it just depend on developer if he/she will include it.
The first game was short, was planned to the user to play more than once in short attempts, the save option wasn't necessary. This one is getting bigger, we intend to implement a score system and a save system for phase two. Until now, all paths are related to phase one.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The shopping trip is odd. He keeps referring to the chocolate as "the ingredient", and even mentions both not having bought it and having hidden it - which is it?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
The shopping trip is odd. He keeps referring to the chocolate as "the ingredient", and even mentions both not having bought it and having hidden it - which is it?
Bagger,
From what I remember the story, he say to the girls that he did not bought, but in fact he hide the chocolate in order to go to the shop. In the first versions, the author only called ingredient, then she decided that would be chocolate, maybe this is why there is those references.
But if you can tell me the specific lines that seem confusing I will take a better look on it.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Bagger,
From what I remember the story, he say to the girls that he did not bought, but in fact he hide the chocolate in order to go to the shop. In the first versions, the author only called ingredient, then she decided that would be chocolate, maybe this is why there is those references.
But if you can tell me the specific lines that seem confusing I will take a better look on it.
When choosing the option of missing ingredient, the character reminisces about how he walked past the chocolate in the shop - then in the shop, he thinks about how he actually has bought and hidden it.
The ingredient thing is weird because he calls it "ingredient" while shopping, after it has already been established what the ingredient is.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
When choosing the option of missing ingredient, the character reminisces about how he walked past the chocolate in the shop - then in the shop, he thinks about how he actually has bought and hidden it.
The ingredient thing is weird because he calls it "ingredient" while shopping, after it has already been established what the ingredient is.
I found it, on Accidentally Forget One Of The Ingredients there is: "Well, for something to happen in any case. As you shopped, you carefully rolled the basket right by the bittersweet chocolate she'd requested. Why? "
Then on Hit On Jen In The Store the line says: "You parked outside a market where the food was good and overpriced. The truth was you had the ingredient in your house - it was just nicely hidden."

Thank you for point it out, I will check with the writer how I can change one of the lines. I will also change ingredient for chocolate while fixing it.

Reactions: Bagger288

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

V0.05 released. Here is the announcement:

I am sending the Patreon link because there are more info, like the version changes and so on, if this is against the forum rules, just let me know and I start to send the Mega link only.

Bye

Reactions: mpror and UncleVT
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes