Works fine for me
screenshot0001.png
I refreshed the download links

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmy1353

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'll be honest, I'm not sure how much more of this dialogue I can take ...

... he said 2-3 frames before the end of the update ...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnexpectedConsequences-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very nice VN, the background story is amazing, though what I have a bit problems with is how fast the relationships evolve, they barely met and they already have full out sex on the first date, it feels unnatural that way, ok some do that but not a group of girls and right being happy in poly relation, that is just weird. The whole VN would be lots better if the relation part and sex part was more long term build up and that the back ground story became more the main story, like more things happen and making the relationships become more involved due those things happen. But overall the girls are very cute, the MC guy is a bit weird, looks a bit like an uglier version of Tommy from BaDIK, but i'm sure interested in the background story and how it will unplot more, but try not rush things, even though chap 1 is only 2 weeks, it felt like the things happened in those 2 weeks was more like 2 months.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update please?

Fri, November 24

Version 0.7 of Unexpected Consequences is here, bringing with it the first Chapter 2 content. This update includes a brief montage to fill in some events that occurred during the short time jump between chapters as well as the first full day of Chapter 2.

In this update, you'll meet the MI6 agent working undercover in the Syndicate and learn a lot more about their operation. You'll also see that some of the lovely ladies in your life have changed up their looks and you may also learn the not entirely unexpected consequences of some of your choices in Chapter 1. Finally, you will also notice I have updated the achievement icons, replacing the previous clip-art style icons with new 3D rendered ones.

I would also like to note that moving forward, content updates are going to be larger and spread a little further apart. For example, 0.8 will include the next 3 full days of Chapter 2 and I am currently targeting its release for late January or early February at the latest. My goal is to have no fewer that three days of content in an update and no more that three months between updates.

I hope you enjoy this update and look forward to the next!

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Bisexual LI's are like the cockroaches of adult VN's, they're practically everywhere. Whether you like it or not.

View attachment 3019379

That's what the MC is for, to bring the lesbo's together.

View attachment 3019387

To answer your question more directly, from the short amount of time I played this brain dead VN, no, you can't avoid them because they're all bisexual. Because reasons. Not that reason really comes into play much at all with this plot, it's super silly.
Don't forget the fact that MC actually finds that "hot" in every single damn instance without the player's consent. This Bi-lesbian-harem trope was beyond ridiculous 3 years ago, i don't know what it is now but then again i don't want to know.
Thanks for the clarifying that, i gladly take my leave from here.
Goodbye and good luck.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Don't forget the fact that MC actually finds that "hot" in every single damn instance without the player's consent. This Bi-lesbian-harem trope was beyond ridiculous 3 years ago, i don't know what it is now but then again i don't want to know.
Thanks for the clarifying that, i gladly take my leave from here.
Goodbye and good luck.
It is indeed annoying that it happens in every single game.
Aside from that, does anyone know if is it possible to fuck both Mia and Alice in one playthrough without modding? I somehow just manage to get one of them each time

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Obviously, this game has its fair share of flaws, but if nothing else the LIs are pretty good. The game would most benefit from slowing down the breakneck pace it's advancing at, especially the relationships. However, it is always good to see a dev that at least understands the value of not turning childhood friends into sloppy seconds, despite coming dangerously close.

I also agree with others here on the whole "Bi-sexual LIs" thing, which seems to be developing, being obnoxious. Although it's not a deal breaker for me.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes