VN Ren'Py Unexpected Consequences [v0.6.0] [Dream Cloud Entertainment]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Still working my way through it, but man, those animations just turn into 2-3 FPS slideshows for me.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
was wondering how they would put mc with Jamie. good thing too, since for me, Jamie is the hottest girl in the game. but gotta fuck em all right? not a bad first release. the animations are a bit clunky but hopefully will improve in future updates. can't call sex between 2 consenting adults as rape. but strange not to see more to that part of the story. hopefully there will be more to that in the future.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
A fast but decent start if you like harem games (needs harem tag). A good amount of content but everyone is ready to get in a harem/polyamorous relationship right off the bat. In life, couples struggle to find even a single unicorn, here you get 4 after day 4. And as someone else mentioned might need the rape tag...i can see arguments for and against it based on the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Seems okay so far. Here's some criticism should the dev ever show up and read this. If not, it'll at least serve as a reminder to myself...

Should you decide not to peek on Mia in the shower on day 2, the shower sound will continue looping into the next day.
People repeatedly say "set down" instead of "sit down".
Sakura gets mad at MC for not joining the band, even if that subject was never raised in the first place.

There is a lack of vocative commas. I think I saw one, which was probably set accidentally.
A lot of lines are long-running sentences that could benefit from being split into two (or sometimes three) smaller sentences.

This is a bit of a weird criticism, but it feels like everyone tries to call each other by name as often as possible. No one ever just says "thanks", they gotta say "thanks, (name)". It feels very unnatural.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, the animations are giving me trouble. The "intro" animations that just pan up a character's body turn into more of a slideshow, while the shorter ones tend to feel a bit sluggish... But I can't even see how they're supposed to look by playing them with VLC (which only shows the first frame) or any other video player (which slow down to a crawl after about 1 second), so maybe the shorter ones do work correctly? Probably not though.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Cool game so far, only not really a fan of the MC being (drug?) raped. In a game that has a lot of choices (and this game does) it feels nice to be in control based on those choices, and losing control to the point where MC gets raped doesn't feel nice. And in general that situation is quite dark since he mutually raped a lesbian who had a girlfriend.
based on this,
has anyone addressed why the rape is not tagged?

Edit:
Played through.
There is no tag for when both characters raped each other unintentionally; there was no intention to have sex with the other individual. There only was a compulsion and then a post nut clarity for both

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how devs look at some of the faces and expressions and go "yep, this is fine". Jamie straight up looks like an alien with some of her expressions.

Reactions: qaywsx
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes