VN Ren'Py Unexpected Consequences [v0.6.0] [Dream Cloud Entertainment]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty cliche parents are dead everyone falls in love with mc story. Knew there would be some way for the best friend to end up with him too and avoid the rage crowd with her in a relationship already. I guess the saving for marriage bf is one way to do that.

Shows she is pretty high character when she lives her life with her bf saving herself for marriage but the day they break up its time to fuck the mc.

Overall kind of a forgettable game that is kind of just meh.

Reactions: qaywsx

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
...and where is the hand-holding tag? Such hardcore kinks should be tagged properly so we (who find it disgusting) can avoid it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, will keep watching for now.

EDIT: Okay, all three "first dates" ... but at least the last one is funny (and actually doesn't FEEL the same).

Last comment before finishing the current content: For someone who needed help covering his monthly expenses, the MC doesn't seem too worried about his finances ... guess that extra roommate was life-changing in more ways than one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
How to get Jamie scene late night snack?
To get that scene (and Jamie path) you must obtain at least 3 of the following 4 objetives:
- Invite Jamie and Brad to dinner on day 2.
- Tell Jamie you missed her during dinner on day 2.
- Compliment everyone when Jamie tells a 'joke' during dinner on day 2.
- Be sincere regarding Jamie been only 2 years older during dinner on day 2.

Then to be able to kiss Jamie (that leads to a lewd scene and Jamie path) you must have gone on a date with Kat (MC must be on a polyamorous relationship).

Or just follow my Mod to the letter and obtain everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi and Elhemeer

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I guess its already been said but I cant be bothered reading the thread, this game is as average as it gets if not worse. Meet girls go on a date the next day. Dates are practically identical go to same resturant, go for a walk, Touch ass, touch tit, touch pussy go home to fuck x3 even parts of the dialog is virtually the same. Everyone loves you wants your babies and all turn Bi after 5 minutes of you popping cherries. Actually forget average its just bad.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unexpected Consequences [v0.5.3] Unofficial Android Port + MurrayMods WT Mod

- 763mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Jamie looks like she's had way too much plastic surgery(first scene). And her fiance is obviously cheating on her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Ok, that must be the most boring harem game i have encountered here. Renders are ok, nothing more. Animations are bad and the story is cliche as it gets. It´s just set up to date one girl after each other nothing creative as well. All three dates happens exactly the same way.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
woow really nice game to play. waiting for next update.
Ok, that must be the most boring harem game i have encountered here. Renders are ok, nothing more. Animations are bad and the story is cliche as it gets. It´s just set up to date one girl after each other nothing creative as well. All three dates happens exactly the same way.
I accept both of these reactions as truth.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Creampie tag yet no pregnancy tag? So much for Unexpected Consequences.
LOL but, isn't that what could be considered "unexpected"?

this one kills the parents to avoid incest
RIP parents (maybe that ought to be a tag on here... where'd that tag-redo thread go? nah, too much work)

the MC being (drug?) raped.
Oh crap. I'd not have even bothered looking at the comments had those tags been there. I'm out.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh crap. I'd not have even bothered looking at the comments had those tags been there. I'm out.
To be fair, it's not a violent event, nor is it someone forcing someone else physically, but it is kinda non-consensual on both sides ... but only after-the-fact. It's definitely more of a plot point than an actual rape (unless you consider the third-party instigator the rapist), which may explain escaping the tag.

Nov 9, 2022
What is everyone looking at in this VN?
It's like the gfx artist didn't bother focusing the various characters eyes in any kind of meaningful direction!
It's super weird, because the renders aren't bad. But several girls are talking to us - the MC - and none of them is actually looking at us. What's so fucking interesting 2 yards to my left and/or right????
It's really strange, because otherwise the renders are decent. Animations not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx and Deboksi
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes