VN - Ren'Py - Unexpected Consequences [v0.6.0] [Dream Cloud Entertainment]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hexogun

well where do i start. I love what you have so far.
    The story is decent. I do hope to see the MC knowing how to shoot guns. Having both parents be agents seems like the girls and MC would know how to defend themselves or atleast basic pistol knowledge.

Having the MC having a gun license(and a firearm) would fit into the story and could make for some interesting things to happen.

But all in all i like the story and where i believe your going with it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Silentlord85

As a AVN, this one isnt bad at all. the plot seems abit, far fetched. but lets see were the story takes us.
    i ain't no master in spelling and grammar etc... but i find this one, to be not bad in that regards. yeah there's a few misspellings or sentences that make no sense. overall though, easily readable and understand the context.

Renders arent too bad, seen alot worse. though a few of the females have some cheek issues....l looking at you jamie.

animations are fine. again middle of the road, seen far worse and honestly its a plus it has them. theres afew that dont bother at all.

the characters though seem abit stiff and wooden. the poses and especially eyes, need improvement. alot of repeated scenes and animations but with a different female model. but thats okay.

liking the VN sofar however, will see how it goes.

The one downside sofar, and major factor in giving only 3 stars. choices seem to be pointless, hte dev has placed the girls for this harem, and theres no choice in weather you want them or not.

perfect example for me, is Mia. wasnt a fan of her look or tatts. so i rejected her everytime and left her out. she asked the MC out on a date. i refused.
    next few scenes, the girls are talking about your upcoming dates. and sure enough the MC goes on a date with Mia, despite rejecting her.
    i gave her a bad date so i didnt get the lewd scene. but mattered little, the next morning she is now your girlfriend and going around telling everyone so.

this annoyed me greatly, what was the point in even asking then. does that mean all the other choices i made, mean nothing either. is this really a Kinetic novel instead?

Ill keep following it and see if it picks up, but i dunno, really dont like the Mia model that is forced on you.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DavidF1970

Ok my initial thoughts seeing as it is still early devlopment, the renders are good, the characters are a bit cliche (basically all are ok with each other f**ing the MC).

Writing is a bit meh, but that may improve over time not a bad start plenty of scope to get better in the future and there is not a bad amount of content available so far.

Will watch this one as it grows but its certainly not a bad game by any stretch.

3 stars for now but it has got some very good potential, don't give up Devs, this is just my opinion i rarely play games still in infancy but this intrigued me enough to play it early.