VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Renpy remake is nothing but black screens when the have sex??????
It's playing the sex scenes for me just fine.
A coupe of things:
The first sex scene has a few lines of dialog on a black screen before the video starts.
Can you see an animated logo at the beginning of the game an can you play the video files directly? (They are in the game/video folder)

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I rad in Alek's twitter that he made his earlier works free. And it was a post about his newest novel centaur village.
Does this mean this one is free too? Including the extended versions?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I know I'm late to the discussion but what's wrong with 'futa on male' though?
I tried the game out, it was alright. Some (most) scenes have 'futa on male', but some 'male on futa' as well, doesn't bother me if it's forced or not, in fact, I think only about two scenes were really forced (outside of the kidnapping, but if you're smart enough to avoid it, it's not even brought up again). Normally I don't like furries, but this one was actually alright.

In general though, I think it was an entertaining enough piece. The story was simple, but it worked, and I'm really glad there was no gay content here (just not my thing). What I would have done differently is: include more choices; include the option to have a go at females (there were about three present in the game); choose which one to remain with in the end, because I'd have rather stayed with the martial arts teacher or the single mom (what was her name again?) than with Sasha. Ah, and another thing, the protagonist is supposed to know certain characters from before. I'm guessing this "before" is from another game? Because yeah, the redhead you meet at the end is from 'Futanari Sorority' (another game by the same dev, in case you don't know), but the others? No idea.

gbkiyfgr7t8675

Jan 14, 2021
In the renpy remake, I figured out why the videos sometimes do not play (just black screen).

If you use the renpy settings to mute all volume, the videos do not play.
If you turn up the volume in the renpy settings, the videos do play correctly.

UsernameGoddes

May 1, 2021
bro what do you not like about futas raping you, you must be an idiot to like futa on male and not liking them raping you xDD

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes