VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Is it just Futa on Male or do they switch too? I actually prefer a bit of both.
Both.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine the lone female is gonna get with protag at the rate the story is going..... or

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Futa fan, here. I tried these games #ForScience. Felt like they were trying to appeal to a homophobia fetish, but really the game just calls you a faggot and rapes you repeatedly. Most scenes are non-consentual...
...and they kind just felt like adding a...
...to the games and in the most cringe kind of way. Feels somewhat LGBLTBBQ++&%.
Found three scenes I like, but two of them end prematurely.

Maaaybe that was in an earlier version? Only one character says Faggot an he's clearly the villain. The entire 3rd act is punishing him and in my playthrough the main character only got "raped" once and loved it so. I dunno man your review seems way off base.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Maaaybe that was in an earlier version? Only one character says Faggot an he's clearly the villain. The entire 3rd act is punishing him and in my playthrough the main character only got "raped" once and loved it so. I dunno man your review seems way off base.
Agreed with this comment here.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Yay.. Another futa on male game..

Woulda hoped for a bit more up to date graphics, but with few games in the genre I'll take what I can find. Had fun playing through.

Thumbs up to developer for adding to the genre..

Reactions: Jake the flake

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
You do realize this game is three years old, don‘t you? ;)
Yeah.. But I played it now.. Should be 25 years old for this graphics to be up to date at the time of launch though ;)..

But I'm not complaining. As I said, little games in the genre, and I enjoyed it.. Great that people make these games.. The graphics is way better than I woulda been able to make, so I'm in no way putting it down.. But if you compare the game with more updated games today, the graphic here is pretty basic.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes