VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
It looks like we'll have to wait a long time, the full version of his new game that came out.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I do not say this, this is complete I speak of the new game called "Village of the Centaurs".
I see . Any way to resolve the black screen for part 2 and 3 ? thats what i get whenever i run them , tried running part 2 while the last scene of part 1 was on saying "run part 2 to continue" or something like that and didn't work . Later i closed everything and just tried running part 2 and still didn't work . Noone seems to be helping to players who gets the same problem as i do .

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
I see . Any way to resolve the black screen for part 2 and 3 ? thats what i get whenever i run them , tried running part 2 while the last scene of part 1 was on saying "run part 2 to continue" or something like that and didn't work . Later i closed everything and just tried running part 2 and still didn't work . Noone seems to be helping to players who gets the same problem as i do .
Well I do not really know why I played when the game was released, and I did not have that kind of dark screen problem. Sorry.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
using wine?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
But isn't Gay sex is being with the same sex, even if it's a futa, in which they have both sexual part but still looks like a woman, it wouldn't be counted as Gay sex, since it have to be either Male on Male or Female on Female. I think that would count for female and futa but when it comes to futa/shemale i wouldn't see it as gay. Hell in RL shemales go for mainly straight and bi men.
in real life, yes. but i don't think it's so simple in a game-unless it was straight up dude on dude. i don't want to get in a fight-but i will say that i don't support the transition-and would never be with a trans in real life.

for me, the thought of being with anyone with a dick is an instant mood killer.

i also think-in a game-how you perceive the characters also matter. i say in a game-becaouse you do that in the real world-you are in the closet.

Reactions: Purb
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes