VN - Others - Completed - Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

This game deserves more popularity. For fans of futa content, this is among the very best games out there. Story is cool, girls are very strong and very very hot. And the sex scenes are great with some good animations. The only problem is that it's a short game. But I most certainly will be playing other games from this dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RC-1138 Boss

Despite being very linear there is a good ammount of sex scenes in every episode(there are three), sure they could be a bit bigger but overall they are really nice.

Art is also good in special the trans, showing the developer is improving the craft (or his/her artist is improving).

If you are into dominating muscle futa this is the game for you.

I will give it a 4.5/5.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Purb

The Story could have been worked on more, linear but it was okay. Maybe next time add more to it.
    The animations was very smooth and well done.
    I enjoyed the futa on male, and male on futa. Kind of wish there was a bit more male on futa and futa on female.
    Some of the moral was questionable, kind of wish a bit more on Anthony story, since dealing with the death of his dad and with his mother, kind of wish a good humbling story for him.
    Over all a great game just wish a bit more for it, but still a very great game over all and a great enjoyment for those who are into futa, it's short and sweet.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

HairyUncle

- Very linear story.
    - Some very, very questionable moral views (poor anthony even tho he's a douche he didn't deserve getting raped by his own mother)
    - Overall ok/good art
    - Scene animations are fluid

And a star extra because there isn't that futa on male content out there ;)

overall enjoyed it, keep up the work, I'll be looking forward to his next project.