• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
What's the hint to promotion? Have you been to the docks? I'm going to need more information to help.

Feb 29, 2020
Hint is "wait for an opportunity". Synopis is there must be some way that doesnt involve years of hard work and dedication. I should keep my eyes open in case an opportunity arives. Maybe ask around. And what docks? I dont have that location only burdello and my home.....

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hint is "wait for an opportunity". Synopis is there must be some way that doesnt involve years of hard work and dedication. I should keep my eyes open in case an opportunity arives. Maybe ask around. And what docks? I dont have that location only burdello and my home.....
Okay. I know you say that you have talk to everyone but nothing new comes up, but have you talked to Uncle and repeat the conversation about the VIP section? I think that's the conversation you are missing but I could be wrong. I'm going by memory.

Reactions: Cirro84

ZumZum777

Sep 22, 2018
Is it possible to make Tyrael (elf girl) to like anal sex? No matter what I do, she doesn't emit hearts during sex even at anal skill level 5.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Apply at least two times oil, every time. Watch face, also listen to sounds she makes.
Fuck her slowly at start. Think 6 times to 100% or 16,67% per step. Start at 1/6 of the max speed.
- The moment she starts flinching, before even the symbols appear - pull out, apply more oil.
- If there is no reaction after a while, increase speed, go to 2/6 (= 1/3). Apply oil before.
- If there is a reaction, apply oil and afterwards increase speed one step. Continue in that way.
- Rinse + repeat, see how far you come before you nut.
It may need quite a few sessions but she may start to enjoy it. You will def recognise. Then she will at one point drop hearts too I guess.
At the end you should be able to do her at high speeds over time, only applying oil a few times.

I repeat: Does ANYBODY ON HERE have an older Linux version at hand? Or a link. Thank you.

shin_k

Dec 1, 2017
Got a bug with time progression, when I click on the center button everything else disappears and nothing reappears. I'm stuck on day and can't progress to night. I would prefer not to start over... again. Help?

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys.
Yeah, the new version is up. The UI is redone completely and it is available on Android now.

No new content unfortunately, but there will be in the next update.

Also, I realize it was a bad idea to release the game on Mac and Linux without even having those systems myself to test. I was expecting Unity will handle it, but apparently people have problems and I have no idea how to solve them. So, I will pull them out. Perhaps after the full release I'll spend time to port the game, but not now.

Reactions: Firehole

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Hey guys.
Yeah, the new version is up. The UI is redone completely and it is available on Android now.

No new content unfortunately, but there will be in the next update.

Also, I realize it was a bad idea to release the game on Mac and Linux without even having those systems myself to test. I was expecting Unity will handle it, but apparently people have problems and I have no idea how to solve them. So, I will pull them out. Perhaps after the full release I'll spend time to port the game, but not now.
Just wanted to let you know, I played v15.2 for an hour on a old MacBook Pro (mid2012-MacOS Catalina 10.15.7) so more or less 12 years old, without any problems. I also played v14.2 and v13 to end of content on the same old MacBookPro.

Haven't had the time to play v15.2 on my Win11 PC yet, but will probably get to it in this coming week-end.

Also wanted to say thank you for the game, I really like the art-style, only thing I wish for is to keep access to the Act-1 girls after we gain the VIP girls.. It just seems like such a 'waste' to lose them after all the work we put into them.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Just wanted to let you know, I played v15.2 for an hour on a old MacBook Pro (mid2012-MacOS Catalina 10.15.7) so more or less 12 years old, without any problems. I also played v14.2 and v13 to end of content on the same old MacBookPro.

Haven't had the time to play v15.2 on my Win11 PC yet, but will probably get to it in this coming week-end.

Also wanted to say thank you for the game, I really like the art-style, only thing I wish for is to keep access to the Act-1 girls after we gain the VIP girls.. It just seems like such a 'waste' to lose them after all the work we put into them.
sandbox is planned so don't stress about he loss of act 1 peeps

Reactions: WakamoSato
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes