Unity - Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EixL

The game where make me a wish I had a uncle like this lol. Well I barely review games and the ones I review generaly worth it to spend some time to write about it.

It's seems This game gonna be the best management genre games in my top 5. Yeah there many bugs and many minor things to be need fix but I would certainly ignore those thing cause this game made play itself like 10 hours non stop. Well I kinda like elements with rpg management and want some things would be go slowly, stage by stage. This is how I can define this game.

Some people says training part repeating themselves after some time but I think they are wrong cause I got really different gameplay mechanics both of 2 girl at the start. Like blonde one is easier to train in anal than brunette one contrary deepthroating. And if you see the detail. they behave diffrent at bj tranings. So as the dev says there are different personality each persons.

I deeply would like to see developing this game till its final version. Even after final version more and more cause It seems dev's gonna give us very different gameplay mechanics and eventually different poses at trainings etc. It's only matter of time.

I really love the idea of different behaving on different situations of girls I would like to see its more variations.
    And I couldnt finish the all quests but I think there is no such an option buy random girls and train them sell them (sandbox) I think that should be add in future.

I really afraid of reviewing games here cause last time I did at Some Modelling Agency, game has been abonded. Its lile a trauma for me to rate a game after that but I couldnt contain myself.

PS: Sorry for the English typos already.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Mordikay

I'm giving it 2 stars where it could maybe have been a 3 star rating and the game has the potential to be 4 or even 5 star with some work.

Don't get the wrong idea this game has a great art style, the few animations that are in the game while still early work and a bit stiff are actually quite hot, big big bonus for animated orgasms and the story of the game is actually quite decent too and something you can get invested in.

The next part is what really drags this game down and can be used as a warning for people thinking of trying the game or as improvements for the devs.

1. Game is too grindy and the training part needs to be repeated way past the point that you'd reasonably want to review the same scene.

2. There's no ways to skip or speed up training sessions and have to be played out to the fullest each time. I get the gameplay and interaction to make it optimal for possitive and negative interactions but it's just way beyond reason.

3. Lack of autoplay text and skipping for those that want. The story and quests are actually worth reading but for those that don't want to or especially for repeat text.

4. Interactions in training scenes need better indicators of good orbad points. Speciallythe anal scenes, when to use more oil and such and it's impossible to get possitive interaction until atleast halfway having to continue on low setting and wait like 5 full minute or more each time to upgrade.

5. Not that I'd chosen this route anyways but punishment or threaten has literally no impact on the game and only makes it harder. There's at no point where shame, corporal or slap will make the game easier for you only harder. So kinda pointless to have in the game at the moment.

6. Overall could just use more variation in both girls and positions but hopefully in the future. Maybe animation upgrades to make them less stiff but again great art style.

Low rating I know but is what it is for now due to the many low points of what could be a really great game in the future with a unique and great art style and a story you can actually get invested in.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nightofshadow

Personally I love games where the girls have "stat moddeled personalities". It brings the game to life. This game is very interesting because it is displaying their personality and the corrupting effect you have on them through their behavior and animation graphics. (much more so than in other games, with more depth. Actual graphicaly animated display of the girls progress and momenary reactions shown in their expressions, a real-time window to their soul. I play a lot of these games and to me its this subtle design feature that makes the game stand out. In my experience this game is .. almost?! or actually!? unique in this feature. The girls are almost alive. (I guess i have quite a vivid and kinky imagination)) That is very unusual and special, in my opinion.
    I find the art style very nice indeed and it works well for its functional task.
    When I try to think about the game design process (as someone who is not a developer, but not totally non technical) it seems like a very ambitious design. A very very worthwhile project. I really hope the dev gets support and gets to take this game as far as possible. The more development and flesh i see put into this game the better.
    And like I say.. this game is showing really unique features which are ambitious and yet subtle. Some users may overlook or not apreciate what is being done here.
    I think its kind of ground breaking and fantastic.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ays

Ver.014.1.
    A trainer game with no point to advance is what I would call it in short.
    You have a short background behind the girls you are training, but the problem in this game is in the training , you start with two girls and looking at the stats and 5 star progression you would think there will be content... nope 3 poses-vaginal, blowjob and anal (same poses for all the girls) is all what you will get,1 and 5 star are the same no unique animations, nothing, yeah some slight change in dialogue after and that is it. Then I got to act II , got myself 2 new girls ,and thought to myself things will be different, nope same 3 poses, same grind, same boredom, oh and even though you are promoted to working in VIP you will be payed as much as you have been payed at the start. In my understanding this game was in development for 3 years and it just severely lacks in content.
    P.S. The three poses that in the game are decent, but nothing of extraordinary
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kezza329

wow. what can i say, this game has some of the best ANIMATIONS in a hentai game ive ever seen!

so at first i went into this, like i usually do with most adult games and eventually delete them. this game however, seems to of been made with plenty of experience, love and passions for the niche art that is the NSFW market and industry.

now these are early days, with little content, plenty of bugs, and some quirks that i hope with time will be sorted with some more content, and some QOL changes.

i really do look forward to seeing where this goes, and i hope they have variety of different partners, with different personalities, looks, styles, and maybe even genitalia (if open to bi content, as id love it)..

theres your range of things, from oral, handjob, vaginal and anal, with all being expertly animated for realism, but for fun, with an indepth system where you can talor your partners experience and comfort.. i do hope to see more stuff added, from gaping, to non con being properly explored (theyre slaves, and its hinted in dialogue).. so you can tailor what kind of owner you are, rather than having to ease your way, and that being the only way. i would also love to see more things like ass eating as a sole feature, or/and as an addition to anal sex, but would love to be able to explore that as a solo option too! point is, id love to explore the good and bad morale system of what kind of owner youll be, and allowing us the choice of whether we're going to be gentle, or brutal with our approach. are we gonna be sweet, and encouraging and shower with gifts and wait until they trust us and feel comfortable to engage with training, or are we gonna punish, torture, and r*pe our way to mentally breaking them into submission? id love that kind of moral choice..

some more features, plenty more partners, more sex options, and this will be well on its way to becoming great.

ideally id love to have some male slaves too, but if thats completely a no no for the dev, then trans? if thats not, then i guess the compromise of futa? or all three?

this game has got a way to go, but just speaking of where its at now, its a fucking promising start, that seems to be well on its way to being a great bdsm trainer if done right, with suggestions being heard and implemented, and regular updates for both content and bug fixes. this looks good! youve done an amazing job, and if you need anyone to help write dialogue, come up with ideas, or test your early builds, id happily do it for free.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Beefmaster3

Very good game. Very smooth animations and gameplay.

I would add a little description over what "affection, trust, respect, fear" does. I don't know if fear is something I want to build up.:D
    I am anal-lover guy, tat means I enjoy anal content mostly. You made vanilla and oral so good I actually enjoy them too. Anal is very realistic.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mod70

Loving this game.

The animations are top tier. The interactions between the MC and the trainees are entertaining containing a great blend of defiance, sassiness, and dominance. Looking forward to seeing more!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

kyi

0.13.0 Version:
    The artstyle and graphics are pretty good, the animations are great! Especially the blowjobs... The other's could use a little more variation and offer some more actions, like fondling etc.

The system around training, trust, obedience, fear etc. seems quite competent too.

Couple bits of story which are quite well written and the girls are nice.
    Definitely looking forward to updates, its definitely worth a play.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mihaaaa

just great. Waiting more content! I can't really say what is so great. but it's great. Especially the opportunities (please go deep to it).

I really want girls and "things" with them (and a little less grind)

Thank you, man!
  10. 3.00 star(s)

OurManBim

Nice but bit short, or rather I just quickly finished, was hoping to bang the redhead and see what the 4th girl is, I guess I'll need to wait for another update, could use some more positions, right now there is just BJ minigame (not bad, got some SDT feeling in the manual mode, some throat resistant mechanics, being able to slap the girl, encourage her - not sure what that does tho, tell her to swallow, etc) and one vaginal sex position, nothing else, no anal yet which I don't care about, more of vaginal is what I'd like to see. Some tips to dev for future - add pregnancy and STD risk, condoms (chance of breaking), potions (to induce or prevent pregnancy, treating of STDs, restoring stamina and reducing stress, thus letting the girl serve more clients in a day), more positions, bulging (throat during deepthroating and on stomach during deep vaginal and anal penetrations), more clothing and general customization options (for girls and MC like making his dick longer, make him last longer, cum more, etc), no complaints about story, it serves it's purpose. Also considering animations seem to be shared maybe even option to buy new slaves and sell them, all randomly generated (stats, traits and looks).
    Lastly make the encounters with clients also animated and maybe add threesomes or option for MC to join. If dev manages all that, solid 5, if some, might still be a 4, for now 3.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Linkin88

The development of the game with the plenty mechanics is very promissing.

It could get a very good one if the developer has the duration to progress. The BDSM elements are the main attraction and I like the training sessions.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Kuzero

What can I say?
    Extremely buggy (first girl is literally unplayable because her scenes are stuck). Note: if you don't konw how to properly use unity, stick to renpy.
    Extremely grindy.
    Extremely lacking in content.
    Maybe with another 20 years of development this could be a 3/5 game at this rate.
    ....I mean I'm harsh here but this looked like such a great game, perfect for my taste, and turns out it's so bad so my disappointment is strong.