• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

razle2612

Oct 29, 2018
Ok, there is indeed a bug. The animation for the Pole of Shame causes it sometimes. I'll fix it for the next update. For now you can continue the game avoiding that punishment (or at least backup your save game file before it.)
I've changed your save file, so it loads now. See the attachment.

All sounds good. But requires a lot of work to implement. For now my priority is to finish the core systems, finish the main story and add more side quests.
got the same problem in the new update if you can help me as well

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, what the hell do I need to do to Tyrael to achieve some progress...? Tried being nice, tried talking, tried spanking, tried pole of shame, tried training, tried asking just to get naked... NOTHING works. What is her deal...?

EcchiMage

Jun 10, 2023
Ugh... I seem to be stuck in the second part. I assigned both slaves to be on the pillar thing and now i cant get to the new day. First slave had the pillar dialogue and in the task/places menu i only see that i have a quest open on VIP area and I cant progress the time. :<

UncommonRole

Jan 4, 2021
Ugh... I seem to be stuck in the second part. I assigned both slaves to be on the pillar thing and now i cant get to the new day. First slave had the pillar dialogue and in the task/places menu i only see that i have a quest open on VIP area and I cant progress the time. :<
Same here. Just click on the menu "start from act II" and you can continue. No is a perfect solution, but...

Reactions: EcchiMage

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
I was bugged out with the oral training on the elf. I can't make it end and killed about 2-3 hours of grinding alicia to good and the elf into fear and force.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, what the hell do I need to do to Tyrael to achieve some progress...? Tried being nice, tried talking, tried spanking, tried pole of shame, tried training, tried asking just to get naked... NOTHING works. What is her deal...?
being nice worked for me, but it takes some time
I was bugged out with the oral training on the elf. I can't make it end and killed about 2-3 hours of grinding alicia to good and the elf into fear and force.
did the fear and force thing work? because it did not for me

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
This is my review of the game but I'm gonna drop it here as well as a comment. I love this game.

Personally I love games where the girls have "stat moddeled personalities". It brings the game to life. This game is very interesting because it is displaying their personality and the corrupting effect you have on them through their behavior and animation graphics. (much more so than in other games, with more depth. Actual graphicaly animated display of the girls progress and momenary reactions shown in their expressions, a real-time window to their soul. I play a lot of these games and to me its this subtle design feature that makes the game stand out. In my experience this game is .. almost?! or actually!? unique in this feature. The girls are almost alive. (I guess i have quite a vivid and kinky imagination)) That is very unusual and special, in my opinion.
I find the art style very nice indeed and it works well for its functional task.
When I try to think about the game design process (as someone who is not a developer, but not totally non technical) it seems like a very ambitious design. A very very worthwhile project. I really hope the dev gets support and gets to take this game as far as possible. The more development and flesh i see put into this game the better.
And like I say.. this game is showing really unique features which are ambitious and yet subtle. Some users may overlook or not apreciate what is being done here.
I think its kind of ground breaking and fantastic.

Reactions: Testthis3377

orionorc

Jun 10, 2023
Best trainer I've played. It leans a bit heavy on the grind, but at least you get something out of it - i.e. a change in stats.

Reactions: Cirro84
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes