Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
How do you train deepthroat?
You train blowjob. Then you have to progressively get them to take it deeper. After a few sessions they will be able to take it all the way in and then you are training deepthroat. It might be possible to hold their head and force it in from the start but I didn't try that.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
I haven't kept up with this game, so I gave v0.13 a shot!

I like the expanded story and additional world building. There's a bit of mystery, some people with dark histories and political intrigue.
The training mechanics seem solid, with disobedience producing a sort of deserved punishment and good behavior producing reward potential.
A minor detail: The "Encouragement" tab is probably better labeled "Rewards".
Encouragement is persuasion to do something in the future, or continue desired behavior.
A Reward is a benefit after an accomplishment.

Unfortunately I find the female character art is distinctly unappealing. The two slaves appear gaunt and malnourished, with skull-like faces, jutting hip bones, and spider-leg fingers that do a creepy wriggle as the slave disrobes.
I can generally appreciate a variety of female body types from slender to plush. I never thought about it until I saw the art in this game that I'm only aroused by women who appear healthy. These slave girls look like they're sisters of Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove.

That's my $0.02. I'll be sure to insert my opinion into the proper receptacle. :poop:

Cheers!

Reactions: Hryme

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
So all the game has to show after 3 years of development are 2 initial slaves? Nothing for Matron, nothing for Apple and all the quests for Alicia lead to her just showing tits on the interview and that's all? What a waste of time.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Overview:
Take charge of several beautiful sex slaves in a fantasy world. Teach them how to please men and earn more coins. Climb the career ladder to be entrusted with serving VIP clients. Learn personal stories of your proteges, patrons and staff. Discover their secrets and complete quests.
This sounds like you are training prostitutes. but i am not seeing any tags to that extent.
is whoring the girls out a thing in this game? and if so, is it optional or mandatory?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This sounds like you are training prostitutes. but i am not seeing any tags to that extent.
is whoring the girls out a thing in this game? and if so, is it optional or mandatory?
It is a game where you whore out girls and it is the only way to earn money so it is mandatory.

Reactions: mrttao

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
is there a mac upload of V13?
Developer kindly released all versions on Itch:

Finished current version and I'm really dissapointed about amount of content that game have after 3 years of development. Just TWO girls acutally trainable right now, and after endless grind of repeating same 3 scenes for 5 times you get placeholder and promise to add more content later. I don't know what was first lack of patrons or small updates, but looking pretty grim for otherwise promising game. Right now it's still in proof-of-concept state and can be rated 3/5 at best :(

Last edited:

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
The blowjob training gameplay is quite hot, as are the punishments, but the game doesn't have much beyond those unless I missed something. The fucking parts could have more to do with, like pulling hair, spanking etc.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes