• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.14.2 ( )

There is also one more bug I've found with the help of one of the patrons. It can happen if you advance to act 2 while Vilda or Tizita had a client the night before. Then time advance might stop working. Version 0.14.2 fixes that.

TheresiaW

Jan 1, 2020
I love the art design of this game. Specifically the facial animations and how they change facial features depending on what the MC is doing.

Unfortunately, it is not always entirely clear what you have to do to train your slaves successfully. Better feedback would be desirable here.
For example, I never managed to get Tizita to swallow, no matter what I did.

It is also not always entirely clear whether something is good and whether more is possible. For example, if you have sex with the slaves and they close their eyes and hearts come out, they sometimes suddenly disappear again without you having changed anything. Can you actually bring your slaves to orgasm during sex?

CherrySock

Oct 7, 2020
Please Let us interact with the non VIP brothel when we level, feels so wasteful to not see them anymore !!
For the main story I will leave it as is. But I want to add a sandbox mode, that will be available after you finish the campaign. In this mode all the slaves will be available from the beginning and you can just do whatever you want.

Unfortunately, it is not always entirely clear what you have to do to train your slaves successfully. Better feedback would be desirable here.
Yeah, I know lack of feedback is a problem. I will see what I can do about it.

And check out the new speech interface:

The main changes are:

1. The new look obviously.

2. There is a button that allows you to hide the UI (it pauses the dialogues).

3. Dialogue options can be selected with number keys now.

4. I added background scenes to all the locations (sky and houses behind windows).

5. During dialogues the camera now pans towards the character that currently speaks. There is a parallax effect, that creates the illusion of a 3D space.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
For the main story I will leave it as is. But I want to add a sandbox mode, that will be available after you finish the campaign. In this mode all the slaves will be available from the beginning and you can just do whatever you want.

Yeah, I know lack of feedback is a problem. I will see what I can do about it.

And check out the new speech interface:

The main changes are:

1. The new look obviously.

2. There is a button that allows you to hide the UI (it pauses the dialogues).

3. Dialogue options can be selected with number keys now.

4. I added background scenes to all the locations (sky and houses behind windows).

5. During dialogues the camera now pans towards the character that currently speaks. There is a parallax effect, that creates the illusion of a 3D space.
Oh nice, sandbox mode is even better!

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I must say, I really hate anal training in this game. Having to use that oil is just annoying. Other 2 mini-games are fine, but that oil... it's tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Somebody got older versions? Am looking for the Linux versions, need to test sth.
HoP.0.13.0.linux.rar
HoP.0.12.0.linux.rar
HoP.0.11.1.linux.rar(?)

... is what I'm looking for. If Cherry dev could provide them, dōmo arigatō.
CherrySock - did you update the Mono libs with the recent builds?? Or change ath else?

Last edited:
Reactions: Louschen

Louschen

Sep 26, 2017
Somebody got older versions? Am looking for the Linux versions, need to test sth.
HoP.0.13.0.linux.rar
HoP.0.12.0.linux.rar
HoP.0.11.1.linux.rar(?)

... is what I'm looking for. If Cherry dev could provide them, dōmo arigatō.
CherrySock - did you update the Mono libs with the recent build?? Or change ath else?
Reverse engineering? :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Reverse engineering? :sneaky:
Heh, smartie. Caught me! ...More or less, yeah.
Version 0.11 worked fine with my Linux dist, but me dumb idot had deleted it.
Version 0.14 did not work, at all. Also no luck with WINE for the Winnie Poo variant. C'est la vie, but life's a bitch and sucks dick sometimes. (Not mine sadly.)
Wanna test if old Mono and/or Unity player libs could work with newest version. :p

Last edited:

Louschen

Sep 26, 2017
I suggest you wait for the next version. It's worth the wait in my opinion.
Interesting choice of using Linux for gaming, but looking at me who's using a MacOS, :D I won't judge.

• Haha
Reactions: jazz154 and Cirro84
Feb 29, 2020
So i have Vilda at A popularity and all skills are at 5 stars, same with Tizita. Have quest "Promotion" and talking to all ppl every day and with Alicia at night but no progress with that and no way to go to act 2. Some help pls? I know there is act 2 start from menu but want to to progress normaly.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes