• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.1.2] [Dark Griffin Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Here, maybe a teaser will help you guys play nice.

View attachment 3601076

Still waiting on the last of the images to render, coding, and seting up music and sound effects, trying to be ready to do beta testing on Monday. Don't lose hope guys, Chapter 1 Episode 1 will go public this month!
Spelled it correctly here ... ;-)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
can't wait. great game so far. would love to see something really vile happen to the ex-wife and her boss. like..they are in a bad car accident and end up vegetables. when mc finds out, he just thinks..karma's a bitch eh..
Karma is usually a little slower and more clever than that, in my experience. The punishment usually fits the crime. Like my ex that cheated on me got cheated on in their next relationship, but it took a couple years so they could really feel safe, secure, and invested because Karma might be slow but it is merciless.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Karma is usually a little slower and more clever than that, in my experience. The punishment usually fits the crime. Like my ex that cheated on me got cheated on in their next relationship, but it took a couple years so they could really feel safe, secure, and invested because Karma might be slow but it is merciless.
Thank you!

See, this right here is why I put that part in to begin with, because about 90% of guys can relate to finding out that a girl has cheated on you. I wasn't even thinking about people crying "Oh he made the MC a cuck right off the bat." No, I made him relatable.

It didn't make me a cuck when I found out I was being cheated on, and it didn't do that to any one else either (unless they then chose to become that, and I guess that's up to them).

When I told my friends, "She cheated on me, we're through." not a single one looked at me and said "Oh, she made you a cuck!" They said, "That Bitch!" or "What a Bitch." because they have dated bitches too and know what that feels like.

I do my best to try and take a bit of reality and then wrap it in a little bit of fantasy and present it as fun. but sometimes reality sucks, and we've all been there. That's why the very first statement of the game is "Sometimes life sucks." because I want UC8 to be a reminder that even when life sucks, It can still become something great again.

In my experiance, life is about hope, and so is UC8... (and before anyone asks, no, Hope isn't a new Love interest I'm introducing, lol)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Jason: Please Doc, Ya got to help me! I can't get the images out of my head! It's unbearable! Why did she do that? Sometimes I dream about it and wake up screaming! You got to help me! I can't even begin to understand it!
1714830283622.png
Psychiatrist: It's completely incomprehensable. Why anyone would ever set such a marvelous comic book collection on fire just boggles the mind. I know she did it to hurt you, but honestly man, I've never seen a woman be so ruthless! It may be the most diabolical thing I've ever seen!

Jason: I can still see them burning everytime I close my eyes. whah haa aaa

Last edited:
Reactions: NewTricks

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Update:
The testing is going well so far. Getting lots of good feedback and corrections are underway. The testing is showing that the coming episode has 4-6 hours of game play. Lots of world building, new characters, humor, and some lewds. Everything's going well and on perfect schedule for a Public release on the 27th.
1715395583538.png

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you!

See, this right here is why I put that part in to begin with, because about 90% of guys can relate to finding out that a girl has cheated on you. I wasn't even thinking about people crying "Oh he made the MC a cuck right off the bat." No, I made him relatable.

It didn't make me a cuck when I found out I was being cheated on, and it didn't do that to any one else either (unless they then chose to become that, and I guess that's up to them).

When I told my friends, "She cheated on me, we're through." not a single one looked at me and said "Oh, she made you a cuck!" They said, "That Bitch!" or "What a Bitch." because they have dated bitches too and know what that feels like.

I do my best to try and take a bit of reality and then wrap it in a little bit of fantasy and present it as fun. but sometimes reality sucks, and we've all been there. That's why the very first statement of the game is "Sometimes life sucks." because I want UC8 to be a reminder that even when life sucks, It can still become something great again.

In my experiance, life is about hope, and so is UC8... (and before anyone asks, no, Hope isn't a new Love interest I'm introducing, lol)
Agreed. Get used to it though. You've got a large community of total incel types on here. Any woman connected to the mc who has sex with someone else triggers them.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
They probably watch Friends and get triggered when Ross kisses Rachel! :ROFLMAO:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. One of these loons made a game where the characters regularly make rants about how women who sleep with more than 1 guy in their entire lives are whores and every woman in the game who has done so is a cheating whore. It's a batshit mindset.

I'll love their reaction if I ever make my game. Like yours, the main character get's cheated on at the beginning so he's a cuck. Later watching v for vendetta with his cousin and her girlfriend he cries during valerie's autobiography so he's a pussy. Then later when he rescues a young woman from getting raped by beating the shit out of three gangbangers I'll watch their little heads explode. How can a cuck and a crying pussy be a bad ass who puts two of them in the hospital, 1 of them likely crippled? It'd be great.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. One of these loons made a game where the characters regularly make rants about how women who sleep with more than 1 guy in their entire lives are whores and every woman in the game who has done so is a cheating whore. It's a batshit mindset.

I'll love their reaction if I ever make my game. Like yours, the main character get's cheated on at the beginning so he's a cuck. Later watching v for vendetta with his cousin and her girlfriend he cries during valerie's autobiography so he's a pussy. Then later when he rescues a young woman from getting raped by beating the shit out of three gangbangers I'll watch their little heads explode. How can a cuck and a crying pussy be a bad ass who puts two of them in the hospital, 1 of them likely crippled? It'd be great.
Yeah, the coming episode solidifies any doubt that this MC is a bad ass. Another character's flashback/story leaves no doubt about his ability. and that's only the first 1/4 of the update. Lots to unpack in this one.

and a couple of matchbox cars to keep cxx happy... or are they Hot Wheels?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, the coming episode solidifies any doubt that this MC is a bad ass. Another character's flashback/story leaves no doubt about his ability. and that's only the first 1/4 of the update. Lots to unpack in this one.

and a couple of matchbox cars to keep cxx happy... or are they Hot Wheels?
You should make him cry before the big scene. Always funny to fuck with the heads of toxic masculinity types by having a tough guy who is secure enough in his masculinity that's he's fine with being emotional. Always throws those types for a loop.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Update:
The testing is going well so far. Getting lots of good feedback and corrections are underway. The testing is showing that the coming episode has 4-6 hours of game play. Lots of world building, new characters, humor, and some lewds. Everything's going well and on perfect schedule for a Public release on the 27th.
View attachment 3623374
*thing's
<ducks>

Apologies, but I'm back after a forced vacation and just needed to get at least one pedantic thing out of my system to feel better. :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes