VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.1.2] [Dark Griffin Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You do realize that I don't want all of you perv's lusting after my Girl, right?

It's actually the same base model that is used for Bea
man when you are saying shit like that... now we are even more curious about said GF :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Unfortunantly that won't work. There's a couple acres of land between their homes.

I could have him say "Heidi-ho neighbor."
Okay, maybe the scene won't work, but that makes having the white picket fence (which isn't what they had on Home Improvement ... not sure why that game to mind) even more plausible ...

Reactions: Grif1001

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Okay, maybe the scene won't work, but that makes having the white picket fence (which isn't what they had on Home Improvement ... not sure why that game to mind) even more plausible ...
Just a standard, albeit slightly short, narrow-slat wood privacy fence.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is your ex a major psycho hose beast?
Excuse me, I'd like to get by now.
I think it was the '86/'87 school year (college sophomore for me), just a couple of years before Wayne's World came into being, that the term "evil whore bitch from hell" was coined by a freshman in my dorms for a (rather intelligent) young woman that dumped his ass. I think the name fit him better. :LOL:

I think one or two other adjectives got tacked on now and again, but that was the main body of it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think it was the '86/'87 school year (college sophomore for me), just a couple of years before Wayne's World came into being, that the term "evil whore bitch from hell" was coined by a freshman in my dorms for a (rather intelligent) young woman that dumped his ass. I think the name fit him better. :LOL:

I think one or two other adjectives got tacked on now and again, but that was the main body of it.
This thread has basically degenerated into that "Worst Girlfriend in the World" skit from Almost Live

She's the worst girlfriend in the world... a psycho bitch from hell yes that's the girl... the worst girlfriend, you know it's true... she thinks it's funny but the jokes on you...

Yes, that is Bill Nye the Science Guy by the way :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Here, maybe a teaser will help you guys play nice.

1714793722779.png

Still waiting on the last of the images to render, coding, and seting up music and sound effects, trying to be ready to do beta testing on Monday. Don't lose hope guys, Chapter 1 Episode 1 will go public this month!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Here, maybe a teaser will help you guys play nice.

View attachment 3601076

Still waiting on the last of the images to render, coding, and seting up music and sound effects, trying to be ready to do beta testing on Monday. Don't lose hope guys, Chapter 1 Episode 1 will go public this month!
can't wait. great game so far. would love to see something really vile happen to the ex-wife and her boss. like..they are in a bad car accident and end up vegetables. when mc finds out, he just thinks..karma's a bitch eh..

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes