VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.1.2] [Dark Griffin Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

Any way to guarantee that the video shows here? It seems to be hit or miss for me - some do, some don't. Annoying as hell.
I don't know. It shows when I play it from here... I have that issue with other threads though. Not sure exactly what the issue is. Wish I could direct upload the file right here.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

Any way to guarantee that the video shows here? It seems to be hit or miss for me - some do, some don't. Annoying as hell.
The one you linked to here (the Def Leppard music video) contains copyrighted music, so that might be the issue for this case. Also, some YouTube channels (specifically, those who are partners) have the option to (whitelisting/blacklisting certain domains, or enable/disable on all websites).

Basically, a video showing up is very much up to the ones who made the video.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Try this...

As far as I can tell, both of your links are coming through just fine here. This is what I (and probably everyone else) sees.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt this place is like FB where user settings (other than ignore) can change the way folks see things in a post. I know that when vids show up the way my posting does, you can still get to the vid - it just doesn't present the way yours do - apparently because of settings at YT, as described by JGNeon. That explanation makes sense, though if the share gets a click, not sure why they block the view - they get paid, regardless I would think.

If someone is having trouble getting to your vid, it's probably on them, not on you.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

No, when we click your repost in this comment, it doesn't take me to my video, it takes me to this...

1711506205989.png

which is not what I posted.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The one you linked to here (the Def Leppard music video) contains copyrighted music, so that might be the issue for this case. Also, some YouTube channels (specifically, those who are partners) have the option to (whitelisting/blacklisting certain domains, or enable/disable on all websites).

Basically, a video showing up is very much up to the ones who made the video.
I didn't link a Def Leppard video. Youtube is messing things up.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That's because I linked a Def Leppard video: Rocket.

I hate it when a joke misses...:cry:
Ok, I thought that you were saying that when you tried to play it, it took you to that video instead. My bad. It's been a long day, lol
It is funny now that I know what's going on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes