VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So your plan is to fuck the car? How provocative!
mine? no just wondering how she fits there.

If that is what they are really after then they really need to play Superheroes Suck instead. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p Now that is a title I wish would show up more often in VN extended universe cameos.
well that was joked early (mc banging car's exhaust pipe) and now that car is robot it's not rly a joke anymore it's waiting when.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just completed my 2nd PT of this. love this game alot. any timeline for the next update? can't wait for more.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am working hard on the game. The next release will be out as soon as I can get it done. I know it seems like it is taking a while, but I also have a full time job. Here is some info from an unlocked post on my Patreon from Yesterday...

1710900937771.png

This image was previously posted on Discord last week. It comes from an animation sequence that occurs during Tink's flashback/story, told in the upcoming Ch1 Ep1. I also just posted on Discord, another animation clip that comes not too long after this scene. This flashback will fill in a nice piece of the MC's personal history. I know it feels like it's taking a while, but hang tight, Ch1 Ep1 will be worth the wait!

What all is coming in Episode 1?

The new house, one dream sequence, one flashback, more swiming pools and bathing suits, at least 8 physical locations around Renwick, a new haircut for Kinley, aprox 13 new characters including meet-cutes with 4 of the 5 main LI options. Plus Tink, at least 4 potential side chicks, and 2 optional lewd scenes.

C1E1 will also introduce Poppy and have a reappearance of Stacy.

I am working as hard as I can to get it out for you. I will be back with another official Dev Log on Saturday.

This is one of the custom buildings comming in the next update.

1710900447589.png

Also, Erin will be in the next update as well!

1710901235784.png
Also, there is a directory showing the layout of The Grove. (The Shops at University Grove)

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes