VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.1.2] [Dark Griffin Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It came. It came! It finally came!
I can't belive how awesome my new Dark Griffin Games shirt is!

1713133637313.png

There, I did it. Now tell me more about this lifetime supply of Mr. Pepper you're giving me...

(This is only a joke. DGG does not curently have any clothing merchandise for sale. Maybe one day, but not yet.)

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
It came. It came! It finally came!
I can't belive how awesome my new Dark Griffin Games shirt is!

View attachment 3542051

There, I did it. Now tell me more about this lifetime supply of Mr. Pepper you're giving me...

(This is only a joke. DGG does not curently have any clothing merchandise for sale. Maybe one day, but not yet.)
You know damn well the shirt design we all really want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Next release, Chapter 1 Episode 1(v0.2.1) has only 4 scenes (124 single renders & 8 animations) left before it will go to testing.

When complete it will be as long if not longer than the prologue, having aprox 1050 individual renders and 35 animated sequences.

Supporters can expect it in May.

Due to the uncertenty of testing duration and corrections, the exact release date has not been set as of yet.

1714111738356.png

Don't worry. It won't be long now!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Grif1001you are one of a kind ,expecting this kindof post isnt normal for devs,and i love it ,this always means that u still play the same games and enjoy them like the rest of us,dont lose it......we dont need anymore ,bshitters devs here.....
p.s: i think after the next update drops i will subs you ,grat job man

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Next release, Chapter 1 Episode 1(v0.2.1) has only 4 scenes (124 single renders & 8 animations) left before it will go to testing.

When complete it will be as long if not longer than the prologue, having aprox 1050 individual renders and 35 animated sequences.

Due to the uncertenty of testing duration and corrections, the exact release date has not been set as of yet.

View attachment 3575036

I told you before, bro, those girls are goin to end up kickin your ass. :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

View attachment 3575036

Can you pls listen to her or wait till what Dark Silence said.:ROFLMAO::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Grif1001can you share something about then? like what type of relationship they will have with mc?
They are his next door neighbors. They will have no lewd content, but if there is ever a time when he or the girls need help,(locked out of the house, vehicle broke down and need a ride, ...) they will be there to assist. Also, they are retired and travel often. I thought this would be a fun way to have them make cameos in all of my future games as they just happen to be passing through while on vacation and make an apperance.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
They are his next door neighbors. They will have no lewd content, but if there is ever a time when he or the girls need help,(locked out of the house, vehicle broke down and need a ride, ...) they will be there to assist. Also, they are retired and travel often. I thought this would be a fun way to have them make cameos in all of my future games as they just happen to be passing through while on vacation and make an apperance.
Every great story needs some busybodies next door to peek over the fence at an inconvenient moment lol. Bonus points if they look to the camera and shrug with a lopsided grin.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The new neighbor Characters (based on myself and my girlfriend) will make an appearance in the new update...

View attachment 3579990

PS I'm the one with glasses...
Every great story needs some busybodies next door to peek over the fence at an inconvenient moment lol. Bonus points if they look to the camera and shrug with a lopsided grin.
Okay, now I want him to wear the Wilson hat and occasionally poke his eyes over the white picket fence you now have to build between their homes ...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Unfortunantly that won't work. There's a couple acres of land between their homes.

I could have him say "Heidi-ho neighbor."
But he COULD show up at a Halloween party wearing a bit of fence up to his nose and a fishing hat. :unsure:

The wife could dress as a volleyball with a bloody hand print and call it a theme. ;)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
But he COULD show up at a Halloween party wearing a bit of fence up to his nose and a fishing hat. :unsure:

The wife could dress as a volleyball with a bloody hand print and call it a theme. ;)
I'll keep that in mind, but I might change herfrom the volleyball to a chef outfit and have her act obsessive over cleaning like Monica Geller, then their theme could be "Neighbors and Friends"

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well gotta say that you have ugly gf and you yourself aren't handsome either. :p
man I didn't want to say anything coz I love the game, but you're not wrong, the woman there looks quite bad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
man I didn't want to say anything coz I love the game, but you're not wrong, the woman there looks quite bad :ROFLMAO:
You do realize that I don't want all of you perv's lusting after my Girl, right?

It's actually the same base model that is used for Bea

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr and cxx

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You do realize that I don't want all of you perv's lusting after my Girl, right?

It's actually the same base model that is used for Bea
Also, the character(not my gf) has no eyebrows because they haven't grown back after the chemo. (I gave the female the cancer history. In RL I am the one who battled cancer, but for the story it goes better for the Mary character to have had cancer)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes