• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He pays a lot of attention to details and quality - it's a very promising beginning and definitely worth a pledge IMHO.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Start game and then name characters. Hit enter and move forward and game tells you that your name is Mike and not the name you just picked.

Mom is crying in one shot place hand on her thigh and you can't see any tears when she looks at you.

Well as long as Stan stays away from the sister and mother he can stay a friend otherwise he'll become a x friend.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
omfg the sis is so sexy, easy 10/10! she carries the game hard. if this dev is smart he will just focus on her. mum is ok too i guess. game has 5 min of content and nothing fapable atm. basic story, good writing, but i hope this wont become a corny cringe fest. game has potential, but the dev could easly fuck this up. worth checking out in maybe 4 month.

normally i would review rate this game with 1 star, since the current content isnt worth checking out, but the sis is soooo hot, i just cant bring myself to give this game a bad review xD but srsly guys, skip for now. waste of time since no content

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If the dev is smart he'll definitely not focus on just her :D Milfs have to get some love too, no matter what! ;)

Reactions: Xaos

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
If the dev is smart he'll definitely not focus on just her :D Milfs have to get some love too, no matter what! ;)
yeah i know many people love milfs. i just hope he wont add 5 other girls who will fuck the mc before he adds any hscenes with the main 2 girls first.

the mum is hot, but i have seen better milfs in other games. cant say the same for the sis. i legit think she is one of the best looking sis in any game.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes