VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
@dekmma
Also don't forget to tell all your patrons to not post about the characters with mom or sister in theyr sentences. Rather only refer to the characters by name, only say short stuff about the main character life(that his parents are divorced, he stays with his dad but after finally getting in his final year he can do what he wants, he wants to live on his own, he goes to live in an apartment with his renter and her daughter, you know eliminate the incest relationship on patreon page, but stay true to the story inside the game, thats what some devs did, otherwise they will check your game and if they see anything related to incest or anything they dont allow they will shut you down). Say that he will spend 2 weeks to find a job that will also give him time to study and gain profesional experience, untill he can move on his own or something. You're a smart guy you will think up of something.

Edit: Or you can make it so that they appear to not have any blood relation on your patreon with saying that the father divorced his stepmom, but since you had a good relationship you stayed in contact and went to visit them every year for two weeks and that works since she isn't his stepmom anymore since the divorce and the sister isn't his sister either then, it will be like having relationships with your neighbours. And that way the patreon police can go fuck themselves and wont botter checking your game for inconsistencies.
Thanks a lot, i had no idea it was that strict about the subject with all these incest game on the platform.

Reactions: Razielprince

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks a lot, i had no idea it was that strict about the subject with all these incest game on the platform.
Well they said that recently they inforced new guidelines since december last year...... or was it november? Ah fuck it who cares! Anyway the put in new guidelines in which incest,bestiality,mind controll,drugs,etc. are hereby not allowed on patreon. Some devs have said that its maybe cause of Paypal cause most get theyr money through them or something, you have to ask them, and that they are the ones responsible for part of this whole shitstorm and fucking killing every good incest game that had a lot of potential and also garnered a lot of patrons and money, one of them beeing Dating my daughter's MrDots(man is that game good!). So its best to you know the front page to offer as little info to the chars are possible or give them false info and they wont bug you. Also if they try and get to you and try to ban your project make that game into something I mentioned before like stepmom or renter and then make a patch on lewdpatcher(definetly need to look it up you will understand why) that gives back the incest content in the game but dont post where to find the patch and how to patch the game like MrDots did(on his patreon page), post it only on F95zone descript and the link.
That way you will be in the clear.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hot damn. Those models. :heartcoveredeyes: Definitely keeping an eye on this.

Reactions: Viatovic

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
+ Very nice renders and I like that you can see the Mum and sister are mother and daughter.
- A very short set, shorter than many intros out there.
- There are a good few typos in there, most notably the "i"s referring to self are all lower case instead of upper.
- The font sizes do not feel consistant to me and I find it odd that it goes to bold (including the character name) when thinking. There is one bit in the kitchen scene where progressive text gets smaller and smaller.
- The sister changes her panties in the shop. When she is squatting down, it is a thong (material at the back) in the changing cubical she is in a g-string (just the strings at the back).
I did not notice the name bug that others had. Good chance I missed it though :)
As fox said, if this is day 1 of 14 and an example of a typical day, it's going to be very short. I agree that it looks set to be similar to many others already out there.

Good luck with your project.

Aug 24, 2017
Any game with incest in it grabs my attention and I will go play it.
I'm kinda like that too... but the reason is not really because of the incest fetish, don't really care much about it... the main reason is that many of these games usually have a decent story, some better than others. The other fetishes like BDSM, furry, cuckolding, etc... do not always have a good or somewhat believable stories in them, most of them anyway.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It's not a bad start. I didn't have the name issue that others have reported. I'll likely continue to check this out.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You better set your mind right, son! (I quoted from a great game) This isn't some lightweighted issue. You either make absolutely sure there isn't anything that suggest there is incest in your project over Patreon or you will be terminted there by them. There is no grey area. This is dead serious. It is in violation of their new rules and they are kinda zelous enforcing it recently. Sure, there are exceptions but that won't help you when you have yourself terminated. Of course they first will simply lock your site and demand the removal of anything that suggests there are incent so you will have a chance the make amends. Better to get ahead of that though. Developers tend to make incest patches that restore incest content but otherwise make it a.. "non-family" setup, just don't give it a name "incest patch" :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
..Now beside that. The mother has a unique look which is refresing. That alone is eyecatching. Will give this a try.

And i did. So..:
I can't say that there is anything wrong with it really. Short. Most if not all first releases are and this fits into that line. Those who want sexytimes should look elsewhere for now.

I don't know if this will be apparent and appreciated by others but i kinda noticed that a lot of effort was put into nuances that help giving this a sense of living enviroment. Different gestures were given separate images, actions were given matching sound, the food that is on the table is actually mentioned. These kinda things can mean a lot on the long run so my advice is to keep up the good work, even if i assume its a lot of extra work.

Typos are there but not glaring, definitely not to the point to be an eyesore. The grammar is above average in comparison with what we get around here.

I actually liked the changing font size, as it serves its purpose well, but keep in mind if this played in scaled down windowed mode it can easily become unreadable.

Overall, its hard to believe its your first try creating a game because this here is a very polished content even if tiny in size for now.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The mom looks real good and unique. She got me hooked even though moms are not my go to default. Fix the 'engrish' please. More later.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
just 2 weeks? that's not enough I tell you, make it.....2 weeks and a day please :) but really, nice intro the mom is not easily fooled, a good challenge to be sure, looking forward for more.

215303j

Good start! The mom looks spot on to me!
The story is still short, and I hope it will be interesting. The setup seems a bit cliché to me, but hopefully things can progress in an interesting direction.

Reactions: Phil52

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Solid intro, i miss some extra character but i do not see how she could fit in. so God Job for a starter. Setup ids classic and believable. Work their relationship from here and then throw other chicks on top to make it worse.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes